Previous topic - Next topic

8th DEF?

Otten
18 (62.1%)
Puopolo
11 (37.9%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Joshy11

Will be axing one for Suckling this week so who to keep?
Just a vote :)

dcmagadia21

if i were you, wait on suckling until next week, as he has a BE of 138 (according to FF) so will surely drop more in price, which means you could get him cheaper. but knowing suckling, he has a high ceiling, so could reach massive scores. and considering they're gonna play at aurora, which is DT heaven, expect high scores from the hawks. but if you must get him this week, get him :)

dcmagadia21

Quote from: dcmagadia21 on August 01, 2011, 07:35:01 PM
if i were you, wait on suckling until next week, as he has a BE of 138 (according to FF) so will surely drop more in price, which means you could get him cheaper. but knowing suckling, he has a high ceiling, so could reach massive scores. and considering they're gonna play at aurora, which is DT heaven, expect high scores from the hawks. but if you must get him this week, get him :)
oh yeah. almost forgot. i reckon get rid of otten :)

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: dcmagadia21 on August 01, 2011, 07:35:01 PM

make up youe mind.

get rid of otten. poo has better job security

PowerToWin

Keep Puopolo. high possession footy from the Hawks is a win.

Chopps

if this player will be your 8th keep Poupolo as they play GC in rd 24 so if you make your DT GF and need cover that might be a good thing

Bennyy

Id keep otten. Whoever said Puopolo has better job security is a nutter!
Hopefully it doesnt matter much to you anyway