Multiple players with finals bye??

Started by Joshy11, August 01, 2011, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshy11

I have enright chappy and stevie j in round 22. Playing 3 bench players is ridiculous if you didnt win week 1 of finals but all are guns and can score big......so either take mzungu jacobs and howes scores for the round or you will have to trade one out. Problem is you lose then for the 2 most important games of the year and chappy and stevie are the best forwards in the comp and grand final day should be when you have the best possible players in each possie in your team. Im happy to trade enright to birchall etc and happy to play mzungu but what to do with the other?? Also got gibbs and scotland with the bye in the prelim so more than happy to trade out scotland....but yet again there is a problem because there isnt a great deal of 90+ ave defenders left! I will have 3 trades left so give me your ideas and opinions :)

Joshy11

Chappy>Fyfe? coz chappy will be due for a rest i reckon
Very very slim on defender options :(

fertalong

I have Gibbs and Scotland in the backline too and my plan is to trade scotland to Stefan Martin because he will get 100 odd and has 2 easy games.

HTL

Quote from: fertalong on August 01, 2011, 05:40:29 PM
I have Gibbs and Scotland in the backline too and my plan is to trade scotland to Stefan Martin because he will get 100 odd and has 2 easy games.

Also have Scotland and Gibbs. I plan on having Lower cover Gibbs and doing a sideways trade for Scotland. Although it depends on who I'm playing and the likelihood of me winning with one premium back missing.

Zarts

including my geelong players, I only have 4 players in the finals with byes (Enright, Swallow, Gibbs, Petrie)

Petrie I'll cover, Enright I'll also cover (presuming I win week 1), and I'll straight swap out gibbs + Swallow.