HF- J.Bennell, J.Watts, A.Wonaeamirri
F- A.Maric, L.Jurrah, S.Martin
R- M.Jamar, B.Moloney, C.Sylvia
INTER- M.Bate, M.Newton, J.Trengove
SUB- J.Frawley

Injured- McKenzie
            Scully

On the bubble- Pettered, Gysberts, Macdonald, Morton, Blease, Dunn, Bartram

Rivers- Has been one of our best defenders this year with both his runa nd man marking is a key to our defence.

Garland- Our best defender this year has locked down his opponent in most games.

Warnock- Need some more tall timber back in defence as Frawley is clearly struggling to come back from his pectoral injury, played well last year until he was dropped has found some form for Casey.

Tapscott- Has bulk and a massive kick, is a big unit who has earned a place in our team.

Green- Clearly isn't doing well up front so maybe a running back/ Tall back role will suit him to set up the play.

Grimes- A key factor to the way we set up from the back half, he is a key for us going from defence to attack.

Bail- This guy is a huge young talent, gets a lot of the ball, his ball use isnt too flash but does his job for the dees.

Davey- He is the best kick in our team when he is confident if he can get his hands on the ball through the middle we will be very competitive.

Jones- A hard runner, gets a fair bit of the ball and has quick and safe hands, can also lock down an opponent.

Bennell- Although a lot may not see it, he is one of our keys he has a huge amount of pace and puts huge amounts of pressure on in the forward line.

Watts- Marks well, maybe not contested but he has a big engine and a lot of speed for a big man, CHF is his role i believe as he has a kick beyound 50 and is very accurate.

Wonaeamirri- When his on his game he is a great player in the forward line can rack it up in good games and uses it well when putting it inside 50.

Maric- Good form in the VFL, played well in NAB, kicks his couple of goals a game and puts pressure on in the forward 50.

Jurrah- Can take a mark we all know that, isn't too good with his kicking for goal but i find this is where he is most useful marking in the square and not having to kick longer distances to goal.

Martin- Has been good at either end could be the switch player with Green, takes a good contested mark, and will pinch hit in the ruck.

Jamar- Has improved a lot over the last year and a bit is only 198cm but still competes well, uses his body very well and can even play as a forward, better then most rucks.

Moloney- Wins a lot of the contested ball for the Dees.

Sylvia- Gives us a lot of run from the midfield, is a very skillful handballer and can kick goals.

Bate- Has been on fire in the VFL, even kicked 6 in one. How did this guy get dropped plays well at half foward, leads well runs well, his kicking may be a bit suspect though.

Newton- Known as a spud, well his VFL form says otherwise 13 goals from 3 games this year surely he has to be upgraded from the rookie list, will add height to the forward line.

Trengove- I have no doubt he will be a very good player, plays well off half back, half forward but is best through the middle though. I see him as a future leader good at tackling and gets a lot of the ball, his efficiency was poor against WCE.

Frawley- if they won't drop him to recover from his injury, then atleast keep him sub for a while in order to let him heal properly and be less restricted.

Cicjose

Morton should be ahead of Bail IMO

Petterd should be ahead of Bennell only because that forward line needs an experienced head and he is it

Frawley should be starting ahead of Tapscott as well for the same reason as Petterd...

pothead

i am worried that wonnaeamirri will not be resigned if dean bailey is sacked as he is out of contract this year and he has been away for a while now, i met him in the holidays while i was up on the Tiwi Islands and had a chat with him. he said he wasnt sure if was getting resigned he said that Bailey wanted to resign him but he wasnt fully sure but i just dont reckon a new coach will resign him because of his absence, hopefully another club picks him up if melbourne dont resign him tho