Is Dean Bailey let off the hook for this one?

Started by supercoach addict, May 15, 2011, 01:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supercoach addict

Melbourne didn't have Jamar, Grimes, Trengove, Scully.

??

RiOtChEsS

19 goals down at half time to Geelong is the 2nd coaches head on the chopping block?

Master Q

AFEV

Bluke

Hes gone, no doubt. Weather its now or at the end of the season.

Bluke

Gone gone gone gone.

There has to be ramifications. There just has to be. A score line like that is downright ugly, a disgrace. Melbourne fans have every right to demand blood after a performance like that and the players and coaches should be ashamed.

Boomz

Cruiseon

Pretty Harsh by your standards Roost.

It's only football, as much as we all like to win when one looks at Jim Stynes it's really not life and death.

bunyip

Bailey would HAVE to fall on his sword after that effort, wouldn't he? Melbourne are better than that. I found myself barracking for THEM after half time.
In the end, the coach is responsible for the teams performance, so, I think Bailey has to go. :(

The return

RiOtChEsS

thats a loss that may have been swept under the rug in his first year...

the large consistent losing margins this year show they arent even close to taking the next step...

if he stays it will it sends the wrong message to players, members and fans of the club :-X

PowerBug

Based on recent big losses from club that are failing, Crows last week was one the coach is gone within 10 days. There was a list of them in 'The Advertiser' (Adelaide's daily newspaper) last Saturday week.

McRooster

Quote from: Cruiseon on July 30, 2011, 09:14:06 PM
Pretty Harsh by your standards Roost.

It's only football, as much as we all like to win when one looks at Jim Stynes it's really not life and death.
I humbly acquiesce and sincerely apologise, you are quite right Cruise  :-[

*message subsequently deleted and 100 push-ups performed