huge week

Started by the raven, July 30, 2011, 06:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the raven

Big week again this week. back to back 2400's not out of the picture for some of us. If saints can arse rape gold coast like cats did to melbourne then par will be 2500 odd. Fire up boys.

Flame

Quote from: the raven on July 30, 2011, 06:48:46 PM
Big week again this week. back to back 2400's not out of the picture for some of us. If saints can arse rape gold coast like cats did to melbourne then par will be 2500 odd. Fire up boys.
Settle down there big fella..I reckon a few teams will cop donuts this week and low scores from there reserves as well.

Davoo

i have one donut and two melbourne players. consider yourself lucky if u dont have any melbourne players.

the raven

Quote from: Flame on July 30, 2011, 07:15:38 PM
Settle down there big fella..I reckon a few teams will cop donuts this week and low scores from there reserves as well.

full team of premiums bar 3. Can still go big.

Dunham29

If GAJ dominates tonight than im in for a big week

Chopps

anyone with cox, selwood & stevie j are off to a good start

fortynine

somebody could get 2800 this week

Nails

Quote from: Chopps on July 30, 2011, 08:15:13 PM
anyone with cox, selwood & stevie j are off to a good start

I have Cox, Stevie J, Gibbs... and ENRIGHT :o

but a stupid Dixon flavoured doughnut :(

Zac Smith was like 45/47 at HT... something like 65-69 at 3qtr and is on 70 25 minute mark of 4th qtr.... KILLING my week  >:(

the raven

Quote from: Flame on July 30, 2011, 07:15:38 PM

Called it early but this flame guy is obviously clueless. Worst part about DT is having so called "premiums" who get out scored by rookies and other flogs. Even worse is having guys like zac smith do flower all for the last half after promising so much in the first. even with a score of 2400 I predict i wont move much and would actually expect to move backwards in the rankings.