Scott Lycett

Started by LaHug, July 30, 2011, 03:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Maybe not DT relevant but he's having a killer first quarter. Any chance of staying in the Eagles team with Kennedy and Naitanui to come back in?

The F.A.R.K.

Honestly doubt it. I said on thrursday he would be good. Know him and he used to kick bags of 5 all the time in SA. Really in there just to cover the two tall but yeah he is a good prospect. Port should have picked him up. he was playing for magpies in sanfl and port need a ruck and a tall foward he would have been pefect

Cicjose

wish he was ruck/fwd :'(

The F.A.R.K.

if he doesnt play again in 2011 could be your second ruck with giles in 2012

Zarts

depends what type of score he racks up- if he gets close to a ton, which he may, he'll end up being close to 300k.

Cicjose

i may trade down to lycett if he is named a third time this year.....

LaHug

I think Richmond should go after him.

The F.A.R.K.

If he only plays one game surely he can only be price like 200k.

DT87

Quote from: LaHug on July 30, 2011, 04:16:52 PM
I think Richmond should go after him.

I can't see the Eagles trading Lycett out. They only have the three ruckmen on their list, and they won't want to lose any of them.

I don't think Lycett will be able to nail down a spot in the team until Cox retires.

Bluke

2013 will be Lycetts year

The F.A.R.K.

well its not going to hurt him. he is a giant and he is only 18. he used to struggle playing a whole junior match let alone a senior afl match. you saw how fatigued he got. he could barely walk in the last quarter but remember he is an 18 year old who weighs 99kg and probably only started taking his diet and fitness seriously a year ago. he needs to develop and get fit and strong but there were also signes of good overhead mark, football skills and goal kicking skills. wait till he plays ruck

elephants

Will be a great player when/if Coxy retires. Loving him to bits already :P