Steve Johnson or Nathan Fyfe?

Started by dale93, July 26, 2011, 04:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale93

Easy question?
Steve Johnson or Nathan Fyfe?Thought and why?

LF

Fyfe simply because he has no more byes.

Zarts

Fyfe. Look at stevie J, he had 2 huge back to back scores of 140+ and 170, if you missed out on them then he's only averaging 93. Screw that.

elephants

Fyfey.
Haha zipzart. I got Steve J the week after those two massive scores ::) :P

Dave085

FYFE easily. Steve J has a bye so unless you have plenty of trades FYFE.

BillyPil

Fyfe will get you 90-110 each game, his consistency has been sensational. Grab him.

The Grundles

Fyfe's body scares me...he just looks like he will snap at any moment, esp with that shoulder and those massive spekkies he is always trying to take.

Prolly the reason I havent picked him up...YET

(Closet stevie J fan btw ;) )

Cicjose

I was Stevie J's biggest fan before he got done for drink driving and banned for 6 matches?

anyone remember that?

chaosAD

Fyfe by a mile ! He wont punch out a big Stevie J 150 but he'll score 90 plus every single week.

McRooster

Quote from: The Grundles on July 26, 2011, 06:26:40 PM
Fyfe's body scares me
Yes both of these are pretty scary....

Genuine star  8)

powersuperkents

Fyfey definatly. I have him in my team and he is extremely consistant plus no more byes. Johnson has a bye during finals!!!!!

dale93

Ok everyone thank you FYFE is in my team :)

thatguy

BillyPil

Quote from: The Grundles on July 26, 2011, 06:26:40 PM
Fyfe's body scares me...he just looks like he will snap at any moment, esp with that shoulder and those massive spekkies he is always trying to take.

That's a concern everyone has had, however, he's a bloody tough bugger and he's been playing through it like a champion. I don't see any reason why he can't continue that for the rest of the season, but I wouldn't be surprised if he goes under the knife during the break.