Mark LeCras

Started by Davoo, July 27, 2011, 06:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

Im honestly thinking of replacing higgins for him if hes out. with quite a simple draw left and no top 4 teams to play, he should be scoring quite well. if you see how he scores against the top teams, is not that good, but against the lower teams, he seems to do heaps good! the bad scores at the start, i dont think matter , because i think it was rd 2, 3 and 4, the eagles werent going too well and lost those 3 games but since they are winning, he is scoring much higher! i think he will be able to score 90+ for the rest of the year. what do you think?

Shanos_72

Yeah ..Good call...sensible call...definite advantageous call . I think I do it myself  :-*

Windigo

If Higgo is out. I'll be getting LeCras.

Davoo

okay, just hoping that people thinnk its ideal. it will leave me with 4 trades! i hope its enough.
if all works well, then: carltons bye: trade out gibbs and murphy (or just one of them), North's bye: petrie out (if i think necassary) Geelong's bye: chappy and enright (maybe just one of them too) thats 4 with no trades left but i need to win the games first!

Davoo

i made an error. he did not play rounds 2, 3 or 4 but had bad games in rd 6 and 7 but that could have been because he missed out on a bit of football! but it makes me want to get him more because he had a 57 which was against COLLINGWOOD and bad games against CARLTON AND GEELONG(although they won)