Brady Rawlings???

Started by powersuperkents, July 24, 2011, 09:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What decision sounds better?

Trade Pedersen for Fisher and upgrade Brennan (Pedersen has a bye during finals)
Trade Rawlings for Fisher and upgrade Brennan with the extra cash (Rawlings has a bye during the finals)
Don't Trade Brennan even though his inconsistance and lack of 100's pissess me off

powersuperkents

I dont know what to do with him his last four weeks have been useless and has failed to impress since his match against Essendon. Should I hold him or trade him out for Sam Fisher?

Brady Rawlings has a bye in the finals so a dont really want him over the last four weeks. His breakeven next week is 160 meaning that unless he flukes a 140+ he will literary be worth nothing compared to a premium. What should I do?

elephants

Same situation for me.
I might go Rawlings -> Deledio in two weeks...

powersuperkents

I traded Shaw for Deledio last week and he did well this week.

What do you think about Rawlings .......>Fisher? 

The F.A.R.K.

brady as pernament bench cover. wpuldnt mind him as a 7th back. he will bounce back dont worry. i have decnt cover for him if he doesnt

powersuperkents

I have Puopolo as my bench cover. Also have Howard who doesnt even play and O'Keefe from Carlton who also gets no gametime.

Lobbus

Wouldn't trade out as he can still score 80s, 90s. The younger Kangaroos midfielders have been given more of a go last few weeks in place of Brady.

Windigo

If you have the trades out him. But really now much else you can do. Fallen in price so much.

powersuperkents

I will keep Rawlings for the remainder of the season if i trade Pedersen out

Jimbo_11

rawlings --> waters is what im thinking

elephants

Waters is a champion. Will never let you down.

Zarts

*never let you down until something rips/breaks :P 

elephants

But he gives you prior warning.
He tells me but I'm not sure about you guys. Probably not close enough to the great man himself.

Zarts

I dunno, me and beau are pretty tight.

That's why he told me last week- bro, don't jump on, my elbow's been giving me some grief...

Slap

Jonathon Brown has proven to be equally as hard..  considering he has had his face smashed in twice this season.  And his hard approach towards footy over his entire career.

elephants

Good point but beau is just a great bloke and he plays for the eagles.