An interesting connection...

Started by The Grundles, July 21, 2011, 10:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grundles

Here's one for you lads and ladies...

When Joel Selwood is up and firing...Steve Johnson is up and firing

When Selwood is out of the team or in last weeks case coming back from a long layoff...Stevie J seems to underperform

Rounds 2-12

Sel-son firing
Selwood Ave 115
Johnson Ave 115

Rounds 13-17

Selwood missing or just returning
Selwood Ave 70
Johnson Ave 83

Could be pure coincidence but i feel these 2 have a chemistry...thoughts?

Fenno

Im going with its a bit of a coincidence. Stevie J has always had his flat spots so I think its just a coincidence its happened while selwood wasn't playing

PowerBug

Those are my only two Cats players. I hope they carve up.

The Grundles

Quote from: Fenno on July 21, 2011, 10:25:54 PM
Im going with its a bit of a coincidence. Stevie J has always had his flat spots so I think its just a coincidence its happened while selwood wasn't playing

Its a pretty tightly knit coincidence with those figures tho

woofy

i picked stevie j in sc based on whenever ablett missed a game he did well and he hasn't done too bad considering his averaging 100 in sc.

so hopefully for johnsons sake selwood smashes it this weekend :)

The Grundles

Quote from: woofy on July 21, 2011, 10:45:33 PM
i picked stevie j in sc based on whenever ablett missed a game he did well and he hasn't done too bad considering his averaging 100 in sc.

so hopefully for johnsons sake selwood smashes it this weekend :)
+1

Zarts

I personally hope they both continue flopping- my main league competitors have both while I gots neither :P

The Grundles

Quote from: Zarts on July 21, 2011, 10:50:44 PM
I personally hope they both continue flopping- my main league competitors have both while I gots neither :P

I think u will find both will have blinders this week...cats will want to atone for some of their recent performances

Zarts

no way, they'll be like the saints were at the start of the season- demoralised and struggling ;)

The Grundles

comon this is the cats we are talking about... 8)

LaHug

And then Richmond will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too hopeful? ::)

Zarts

not necessarily win, but look, they lost to essendon, WCE consecutively, then seriously struggled with brisbane like 3/4.

I don't think it'll be a flogging.

The Grundles

Richmond could have one of those blinders that they have every couple of months and surprise everyone.

flower it as long as Lids, Johnson, Chappy and Enright have big fantasy games i dont care  ;)