Colin Sylvia

Started by LaHug, July 15, 2011, 04:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Worth getting in for Dawes at just under $305k?

j959

Quote from: LaHug on July 15, 2011, 04:28:14 PM
Worth getting in for Dawes at just under $305k?
no one else to upgrade Hug??
i'm jealous!

R.Griffen

Why wound't u it would be a great trade I have no trades left but I would say yes

LaHug

Only way to avoid a donut and I have a complete team (if you consider Adcock and Heppell as "premiums").
I have very little cash so I can't afford any other upgrades. Seem to be the only good and possible move.
Also, I'm doing it right now because I'm about to go out. Not like Saturday teams will change before the bounce anyways.
Thanks for saying it's good. Just wanted any confirmation!

Bak2Form

cant go wrong with that trade!

Andrew

Sylvia is playing mainly as a forward now, so outside of this week when he's playing Port, I think he's little chance of scoring 90+. Look elsewhere.

browny_wce

surely he will be thru the guts tho??

is that why hes lost so much cash?

LaHug

I got him coz he was the best I could afford...

Flame

Hopefully gets time in the mids this week.

BillMurray

Sylvia scored far better when Trengove and Scully were out of the team earlier this year. They snatch around 15-20 points off his scores each week i reckon. Plus their presence has forced Colin back into the forward line for big periods which is not good for his ceiling either... :-\

LaHug

I know this week was against Port, but trade of the round much? Haha

RiOtChEsS

my hopes went up when i saw he was named as the Center...

Andrew

Quote from: LaHug on July 17, 2011, 01:53:46 AM

If it's all you could afford then fair play to you, he's not a bad pickup. But he's definately more of a forward than a midfielder now unfortunately, if I wasn't sure that was the case I'd be getting him myself. But O'Keefe looks far safer at the moment.

LaHug

Quote from: Andrew on July 17, 2011, 12:03:15 PM
Quote from: LaHug on July 17, 2011, 01:53:46 AM

If it's all you could afford then fair play to you, he's not a bad pickup. But he's definately more of a forward than a midfielder now unfortunately, if I wasn't sure that was the case I'd be getting him myself. But O'Keefe looks far safer at the moment.
Yeah, I would've gone ROK if I could've afforded it but Sylvia was literally the most expensive I could afford (have $100 left now...)