The most important trades of the season.

Started by Holz, July 15, 2011, 07:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Option

1 (20%)
0 (0%)
1 (20%)
3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Holz

this is my team

Gibbs, Scotland, Deledio, SHAW, Goddard, Heppel (Pup, Hibberd, Toy)
Boyd, Pendlebury, Swan, Bartel, Montagna, Jacobs (MITCHELL, Didak, Bewick)
Cox, Smith (Bailey, Tippet)
Johnson, Chapman, Sylvia, Petrie, Riewoldt, Higgins, Mzungu (FRANKLIN, Smith, Richardson)

I didnt want to end up playing jacobs but with Shaw gone now i might have to reconsider that. Im down to 5 trades and i want to use some over the next 2 weeks as i should have greta ocver for the rest of the season when didak is back and most of my players have completed both byes.

option 1: Smith to Callinan and Hibberd to Murphy than in 2 rounds i can go shaw to fisher but will have to play jacobs this round and pup the next.
option 2: Smith to Callinan and Hibberd to Gaz than in 2 rounds i can go shaw to fisher but same probelm as above.
option 3: Shaw to Fisher and will have to play jacobs in the mids but wont have to play any rookies from than on.
option 4: Bewcik to Callinan and Hibberd to Fyfe than i can get in fisher for shaw in 2 rounds will mean i have 8 forwards when didak is back to petrie can become a permanent ruck and ROK can cover bartels and boyds byes aswell as one of my gellong forwards.

If i bring in Murphy or GAz than i will have 7 mids so will have cover for bartels bye and boyds and if i get in muprhy than he can sit out for his bye.

plugz19

mm, i would probably lean towards getting fisher in this round
having a premium on the mids bench, as opposed to one on the defence field will cost you a few points in the long run

(assuming didaks back soonish, and then covers the bye for your midfielders)

Holz

Quote from: plugz19 on July 15, 2011, 07:52:51 PM
mm, i would probably lean towards getting fisher in this round
having a premium on the mids bench, as opposed to one on the defence field will cost you a few points in the long run

(assuming didaks back soonish, and then covers the bye for your midfielders)
added option 4 what do you think of that.

plugz19

yep, probably like option 4 the most now
think im doing an isaac smith->ROK trade this week

Holz

the only reason i was thinking of bringin in murphy or ablett is becasue i have bartel and montagna who are only averaging 90.

Flame

I have ROK and Murphy and they have been ultra consistent..but I'd keep your trades if you have a full side...

plugz19

mm yeh, ive got jimmy and he is quite frustrating and i do see the merit in bringing in murphy

by the way you missed a defender in your first post

Holz

it adcock i h vae no donuts if i dont trade but than i have to play toy and jacobs and i think toy might be the sub. I go for ranking not league so i need points.

Holz

i went with option 4 and got in fyfe he is averaging 99 so as long as he can keep up 90+ i will be happy.