what is the ultimate midfield

Started by The F.A.R.K., July 06, 2011, 06:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

Quote from: Fenno on July 07, 2011, 01:09:22 AM
I have been thinking The FARK Academy is montag for a while now but im thinking it even more now that he has put Sheils and Rischitelli in his ultimate midfield. Montag was always going to return and I think he has returned as The Fark Academy
Well I will ask directly .FARK are you montags?

Wes Mantooth

Was good timing too...

Ablett no longer in the best midfield now. 1-2 weeks min with scans to come. If it's 1-2 weeks he's out.

(going for overall)

plugz19

Quote from: Fenno on July 07, 2011, 01:09:22 AM
I have been thinking The FARK Academy is montag for a while now but im thinking it even more now that he has put Sheils and Rischitelli in his ultimate midfield. Montag was always going to return and I think he has returned as The Fark Academy
haha yes!

The F.A.R.K.

NO

i was just viewing this forum as a guest while that guy was getting put back in place
i started the year with shiels while montag only picked him up like 6 weeks ago

i hated how he would brag about all these picks but then he was also the guy considering matty broadbent...what a joke

fortynine

ultimate midfield can now include trading someone like heppell for jimmy bartel

Montag

Montag is back and he is not FARK.
although i love the footy show there is only one montag. just took a long break and now im back
hehehehe

my midfield is now

pendles, boyd, shiels, mitchell, swan, ablett,
swallow, j.selwood, mzungu

hally25547

Quote from: Montag on July 12, 2011, 09:58:02 PM
Montag is back and he is not FARK.
although i love the footy show there is only one montag. just took a long break and now im back
hehehehe

my midfield is now

pendles, boyd, shiels, mitchell, swan, ablett,
swallow, j.selwood, mzungu

thats a great midfield mate, the only issue is that after this round the only one who has a bye is selwood so who do you decide to play each week? Personally i would downgrade one of them, keep swallow and upgrade elsewhere because otherwise imo that is a waste. Or maybe you could swap say selwood to a fyfe or a forward mpp you dont have so you have premium cover in both the forward and midfield lines.

BGK

Boyd has a bye too in round 20 but I do agree that you have too much depth Montag. How many trades do you have left?

Bluke

Mine is

Swan
Ablett
Pendlebury
Mitchell
Boyd
Thompson

Mzungu
Jacobs
Bewick

I like mine except for bewick, could make him bartell this week possibly. Otherwise I'm only really missing Murphy but I think thompson has an easier run home.

The F.A.R.K.

bluke that is an awesome midfield

i wouldnt worry with trading bewick out because you have the two dpp with fwd/def so if you need cover you should be able to provide

henry

My current midfield is Swan, Pendles, Boyd, Ablett, Dal Santo and Bartel.

My top 6 would be:
Murphy
Boyd
Pendlebury
Swan
Mitchell
Ablett (if doesn't miss weeks)