fyfe vs pavlich vs cloke

Started by Vrett7, July 14, 2011, 12:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vrett7

need to fiill my last forward position. these are the 3 i am looking at. thoughts please?

chatters24

Can't go wrong with any of them really. I would probably favour Cloke due to him being a little unique and is the key forward in the premier team. He'll keep producing big scores I would think.

The Grundles

Cloke...only kicked 1 goal last week and still scored 97...amazing contested marking ability and the style of game they play means they look for him  ;D

Fireballz

Yeh I am a massive Cloke fan. Make a poll mate then people who don't feel like commenting can just click a button and you get their input too.
But so far its 3 votes T.Cloke  8)

BGK

I think they all come with there pros and cons.

Fyfe is the cheapest with the best average, but can his shoulders see out the season. He's an absolute freak and will be one of the premier players of the comp in a few years.

Pav is only a little more expensive, he has plenty of history as s premium forward. But he has struggled a little this year. His last 2 monster scores have come against GC and Brisbane. I still think he struggles against the best teams.

Cloke has been awesome this year, the best thing about him is he doesn't need to kick goals to score well. I do think we will see some poor games from him while Dawes is injured. I also think he is way overpriced at the moment.

I have both Fyfe and Cloke. If I was deciding right now who I would pick, I would go with Pav. He has the runs on the board, you know what to expect from him. He is a good price too.

Davoo

i have to make the same decision. im extremely worried about pav's scores against the top teams. im thinking fyfe as cloke is pprobably just too expensive right now