Adcock to Heater, Bartel to a 400k Mid

Started by Proudy1032, July 12, 2011, 02:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudy1032

Proudy1032

Or! Put Petrie back into my forward line and go Bailey to Goldstein?

AlexIsOnFire

I'd be cautious in trading Bartel just yet... Playing Brisbane this week, and also have GC coming up with 2 games in a row at Skilled.....

Could quite easily be back around 380-400k if he can put a few 100's together. 

henry

I'm considering trading bartel out too. I may wait until when he has the bye in finals and then trade him for someone like mitchell, or hopefully if i get the week off I may not have to. I'd suggest to wait a week or two and see what his form's like, after all he did get a 100 last week.

maccar86

you brought bartel as a premo keeper, and hes now at 290k.

1. its a waste of a trade when you brought him as a keeper
2. youd waste a second trade doing a downgrade to get the cash to trade him up to a decent mid averaging 110

if anything id be looking to trade him in now, hes almost a direct swap with isaac smith, and with selwood coming back i recon his scores will be on the rise.

bundyboy

trade.........trade.........trade...................NOT !

Chopps

Don't trade barrel, whilst he hasn't been great take the 2 out his average ain't that bad

BGK

You should hold. They have both lost so much value. I'm sure they will turn it around. Adcock early season form was great. He's had a few down games now but if you look back the same happened to Heppel and he has now had consecutive tons. Bartel is a premium. He has the ability to smash out some big scores and can only go one way in value now. He has a fairly nice run home too. You should hold him and let him regain some value. Maybe a trade in his bye might be a good option. But if you have 8 to 10 trades left and no other problems I would do it. But by the sounds of things I'm not certain all you lines are complete. Hope it helps.