Main Menu

M0nty please read (or prospector)

Started by Chichos, July 06, 2011, 10:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chichos

when the footy is on delay, i always use the delay feature on the main page but it is always either in front or behind.

I think you should have a setting where you can choose any number of minutes behind for delay (so like 29 minutes delay or 57 minutes, 1 hour and 8 minutes, etc)

that would be great, cheers

elephants

Better off posted in the "feedback" section.

c4v3m4n

You can set the number of minutes manually, be changing the last part of the web address.

The last part is something like &delay=60

All you need to do is change that number to how ever many minutes you want to delay the coverage by.

elephants

Fireballz

Quote from: c4v3m4n on July 06, 2011, 10:14:34 PM
You can set the number of minutes manually, be changing the last part of the web address.

All you need to do is change that number to how ever many minutes you want to delay the coverage by.
Yeah spot on I do it all the time. When the game's are delayed, the tv stations sometimes chuck in an extra ad after goals etc and then sometimes take an ad out during breaks (game time ads are worth more) so it screws with the delay.
Post it in the feedback section and suggest monty puts instructions on how to change the delay maybe?

chatters24

Quote from: c4v3m4n on July 06, 2011, 10:14:34 PM

Great advice! I'm sure most people on here didn't realise that!

Victorius Secret

Master Q

Next time post this in the "Feedback" section. Also Pros isn't a mod anymore  :-\

Chichos

star for c4 ha, anyway cheers mate much appreciated

c4v3m4n