Ossie is originally from Tassie too! :)

Maca24

Quote from: McRooster on August 03, 2011, 12:20:34 AM
Quote from: Sid on August 03, 2011, 12:04:49 AM
Quote from: Fireballz on August 02, 2011, 11:55:20 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on August 02, 2011, 11:05:27 PM
Quote from: Sid on August 02, 2011, 09:54:19 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on August 02, 2011, 09:52:50 PM
People in Essendon support Essendon or Collingwood. In our school about 40% are Essendon, 30% Collingwood, about 10% don't follow footy and then about 10% Carlton and then 10% the rest :P
In Melbourne :o
Well maybe I was a bit generous, more like 5%, but without in any way trying to be racist, it must be said that there are a fair few Asian children that attend my school, and a fair few Europeans who just follow soccer so yeah...
Pretty sure that's not racist RB  :P
Maybe not racist but saying people 'follow soccer' ... One of the worst insults there are :\ Degrading.
Maybe you should try it out Sid, come over to the soccer board and take a penalty shot at Fox Sports A-League, it's Fun for the not too serious soccer lover and it starts in October. Fantasy sports in the off season  ::) Oh the delirious heights ;)
Go United, go you Reds!
Soccer?  :o No thanks.

bomberboy0618

My class, some of them follow soccer, you have the Liverpool tottenham (my teacher) manu and Chelsea supporters. That is why I go for Wolverhampton, just to stick it up them.
Btw where can I get a cheap wolverhampton top?
I hear Vic market is cheap.

ossie85

PowerBug

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on August 03, 2011, 11:01:59 PM
My class, some of them follow soccer, you have the Liverpool tottenham (my teacher) manu and Chelsea supporters. That is why I go for Wolverhampton, just to stick it up them.
Surely there are shop around Victoria with Wolves tops.

I went and got my Gunners (Arsenal) top from England itself.

Master Q

Wolverhampton  :-X Plenty of other better choices, especially when you don't have much of reason to go for them.

Try Aston Villa. They have Bent  :P

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Master Q on August 04, 2011, 05:53:28 PM
Wolverhampton  :-X Plenty of other better choices, especially when you don't have much of reason to go for them.

No. Wolverhampton is where my heart lies. Plus everyone gives me weird looks when I say I go for the Wanderers :D

Master Q

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on August 04, 2011, 05:56:16 PM

No. Wolverhampton is where my heart lies. Plus everyone gives me weird looks when I say I go for the Wanderers :D
I support Liverpool but that's only because my Dad did  :P I watch any EPL game I can, no matter who's playing, but I prefer to see the better teams or better players in action...

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Master Q on August 04, 2011, 06:01:18 PM

I support Liverpool but that's only because my Dad did  :P I watch any EPL game I can, no matter who's playing, but I prefer to see the better teams or better players in action...
I am sure that if I asked my dad if he knew who Lampard or Arshavin were he would give me a blank look.

Holz

Cant get much more uniquie that my friend he is a lincon fan. Myself i have and will always support the red devils.

PowerBug

Quote from: Holzman on August 05, 2011, 07:19:11 AM

Cant get much more uniquie that my friend he is a lincon fan. Myself i have and will always support the red devils.
BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Holz

Quote from: PowerBug on August 05, 2011, 09:44:18 AM

BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
the only team i hate is arsenal and Chelsea even though Liverpool is our rival i like them.

PowerBug

Quote from: Holzman on August 05, 2011, 05:50:44 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 05, 2011, 09:44:18 AM

BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
the only team i hate is arsenal and Chelsea even though Liverpool is our rival i like them.
Man U is the Only team i really hate, Chelsea is okay coz they can beat Man U and Liverpool was rubbish in the first part of last season so i didn't hate them either.