Main Menu

So Today...

Started by Cookie Monster, July 09, 2011, 11:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie Monster

My old man works at the G, and he is working tonight at the Essendon v Richmond game, his ticket selling, so he gets there BEFORE the gates open, meaning, i will be there at the same time.

So i will pretty much be the first person there.

North Melbournes Finest

Have fun, lol that would be boring as flower. 2-4 hours before the game starts.

Cookie Monster

his getting there at 4:30.

But it's all worth it, i get to sit nearly anywhere i want, last time i sat in the AFL reserve.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Cookie Monster on July 09, 2011, 02:33:04 PM

But it's all worth it, i get to sit nearly anywhere i want, last time i sat in the AFL reserve.

If I were you and could grab any seat....I'd grab one of the corporate box seats. ;) They are simply awesome to watch a game from.

Cookie Monster

yeah can't do that.

but in a couple of years he gets a free pass to any game he wants, including Grand Finals.

Holz

Quote from: c4v3m4n on July 09, 2011, 02:46:54 PM
Quote from: Cookie Monster on July 09, 2011, 02:33:04 PM

If I were you and could grab any seat....I'd grab one of the corporate box seats. ;) They are simply awesome to watch a game from.

I would hate to be in corporate box i never understood why people would rather sit in them. Front row right in the action is the best seats, Im there to watch the game not eat. Still im happy for you to take them if i get the front row seats.

Wes Mantooth

yeah but you can't drink beer in front row seats... well members reserve. stupid! and its free in a corp box!

Holz

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on July 09, 2011, 07:06:18 PM
yeah but you can't drink beer in front row seats... well members reserve. stupid! and its free in a corp box!

i dont drink so maybee thats the reason at subi you can drink i think in the front row.

Master Q

Corp Box doesn't have the same atmosphere as sitting on the first Level at the G'. It's just not the same.

Cookie Monster

well i got to sit in the MCC bottom level, front row 8)