Main Menu

J.Brown

Started by myalup mullets, July 09, 2011, 08:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myalup mullets

Could J.Brown be a unique pick up. 274K. However does still have a bye in round 19

Andrew

Nope, not for overall or league. He'll struggle against many of the good teams Brisbane come up against in the run home. Possibly next season.

Locinator

Defiantly Next Season ;)

chatters24

He'll certainly be unique, but most uniques are that for a reason. I would give him a miss.

Flame

Forward line done. Not this yr.

Fireballz

I've just spent about an hour weighing him up as a potential trade this week and I don't think it's gonna happen. He could bust out awesome scores for the rest of the year but chances are he won't and I'd rather not take the risk. I don't have Franklin so personally I'm gonna wait out the bye and bring him in next week instead.

elephants

Not even next year i wouldn't say. Sure he is a great player but he needs help. He is starved in such a crappy team.

Holz

Quote from: elephants on July 10, 2011, 11:48:40 PM
Not even next year i wouldn't say. Sure he is a great player but he needs help. He is starved in such a crappy team.

guys like redden and rocky are playing well when rich is up and going these guys could deliver some good ball.

bundyboy

Quote from: Fireballz on July 10, 2011, 11:46:17 PM
I've just spent about an hour weighing him up as a potential trade this week and I don't think it's gonna happen. He could bust out awesome scores for the rest of the year but chances are he won't and I'd rather not take the risk. I don't have Franklin so personally I'm gonna wait out the bye and bring him in next week instead.

no question - buddy absolutely at the moment.....

Johnno brown mmmaaaaaayyyybbbeeeeeeeeeeee  for next year....

The Grundles

not getting enough quality delivery from that midfield at the moment...if they can turn it around next season with more quality output from Rockliff, Redden, Rich etc, he will be a steal!

GoldDigger

I genuinely believe that JB is a great gamble atm.

I won't buy him - my forward line is so full of failures already that I can't take that risk.

Is JRoo ---> JBrown a straight swap? (about $20k, looks like ...)

How could that be bad? (I don't have JRoo).

AlexIsOnFire

Brown against Geelong this week, Geelong will have Scarlett, Mackie, Lonergan all blocking the entries into the FWD line...

Brown will struggle... no thanks

cookie311993

the cats will probably double team him with contested marks. you see most teams do that against good forwards