UPDATE: My account got hacked! What can I do?

Started by lozmeister, July 01, 2011, 11:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Great news!! I would be fuming if something like that happened to me....

So can they just reverse trades done that week before lockout...otherwise there are lots of trades this season I wouldn't mind reversing :-X :P

North Melbournes Finest

Roo Boys why does the guy in your avitar take off his T-Shirt? Funny none the less.

roo boys!

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on July 01, 2011, 11:32:52 PM
Roo Boys why does the guy in your avitar take off his T-Shirt? Funny none the less.
Yeah it has been something that has intrigued me for a while now, I have no clue why :P

The idea of the avatar is my emotion whenever one of my players is a late withdrawl.

GoldDigger

Quote from: lozmeister on July 01, 2011, 04:07:48 PM
By way of update, I received an email from Supercoach Support Team confirming that they have reversed the trades...and it has been done! 

I had sent Virtual Sports an email (separate to emails via the 'contact us' process in the Supercoach website) after speaking with Virtual Sports head office in South Yarra (I did some googling to discover that Supercoach is run/administered by Virtual Sports) and they replied to my email.

If you have the misfortune of this ever occurring to you, you should send an email immediately to:  support@virtualsports.com.au

What a huge relief!!  I am now one happy lad...

Round of applause for VS! They need a few good news stories!

Luigi197

ajjewell

That is awesome! Definite round of applause for vs, now all you need to do is track down the culprits and remove their fingers! Might be a bit harsh but what can you do lol

Justin Bieber

Great work lozmeister for getting onto it quick. Probably why they reversed the trades as you took the initiative to email them :D. Lets hope it doesn't happen again to anybody on here!

Quote from: roo boys! on July 01, 2011, 11:36:03 PM
Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on July 01, 2011, 11:32:52 PM
Yeah it has been something that has intrigued me for a while now, I have no clue why :P

The idea of the avatar is my emotion whenever one of my players is a late withdrawl.
Bahaha! Never noticed that until you mentioned it :P.

*Peace Out Pplz.

GoldDigger

Quote from: ajjewell on July 03, 2011, 12:08:39 AM
That is awesome! Definite round of applause for vs, now all you need to do is track down the culprits and remove their fingers! Might be a bit harsh but what can you do lol

Removing fingers sounds good to me, but if Steve Hawking can run a computer, it might not help much!

lozmeister

Although Steve Hawking is one of the smartest guys in the world.....I suspect that the perpertator isn't exactly Einstein.

Oh...and if I caught the flowerer who did it, their fingers wouldn't be the only appendage that I would forcibly remove.  I'm thinking a pair of plyers and a blowtorch....Marcellus Wallace style.

upthemaidens

i should see if i can get all my bad trades back for the year  lol
  nah thats really good news that they gave u the trades back..

just as a matter of interest  and i guess another discussion point.. what would they do if the players that got traded in wernt so obviously a hacked job?  i mean mundy and hayes are out for the year so no one would get them,, but if they had of traded in, umm like maxwell and rutten for  an example,  would they have still made the same decision?

eagles929406

great stuff, things can be reversed, i was coming 3rd last year with 6 rnds to go in the sportal dreamteam comp, and my score seemed a little low for the rnd, and when i added it up myself i found there was a 130 difference between my actual score 2890 and what they had on my team page 2760, I emailed them and got it recitified within 2 days, ever since i have added my scores myself just to make sure. Apparantly there was a glitch involving my emergencies score not coming into play for that particular week. It didnt help my overall rank in the end i faded to about 30 by seasons end.

Locinator

Great To Hear!!! Good Luck For Rest Of The Season And You Hacker If Your Reading This Laughing Dont! This Guys Put Alot Of Effort In His Side And How Would You Like It If You Gar Abblett The Most Reliable Player in Supercoach!! Think About That Next Time You Hack!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CFC 1979

guess you would like to do this to the little nerd

the world is full of a**holes