Id be worried about fisher

Started by The F.A.R.K., July 11, 2011, 05:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

chad spudley cornes tore him up yesterday

fisher looked like his mind was off the game and cornes foward tag on him kept fish to just 10 touches
chad cornes....
yes the chad cornes held all australian potential sam fisher to just 33 dt points

if i owned him id be a bit worried

AlexIsOnFire

You're kidding.. surely.

this is not the 1st time in the history of the AFL there has been a forward tag on a damaging defender...

Heath shaw, Malceski, Fisher, Enright, the list is endless, and yes they have all been shut down at times, Cornes is a champion of the game and is a tough task for anyone.

Fisher will bounce back

plugz19

everybody who owns sam fisher knows he can get tagged out of games, all a part of the risk in buying him

theres been no attacking defender this year who hasn't been tagged out of games

JBs-Hawks

Petrie had a bad game too? Do we trade trade trade?

No, even quality players can have a stinker. Thats footy.

elephants

I'm not sure you have a point here...
Defenders always have bad games. He copped an extremely hard tag albeit from Chad cornes.

chatters24

He'll be right I think. There shouldn't be much to worry about, although he does have some off field distractions now with the trial against Lovett starting today. So that will be interesting to see if this has any affect in the coming weeks.

Montag

bought fisher last week

im not too fussed. everyone has a bad game and this is the first that fish has had. he will bounce back and score 100 next week

Windigo

I've had him the last 3 years & I fully know about how he can be tagged out of it. But I also know he can score huuuge when playing on a player that is not accountable.

Spite

Quote from: Windigo on July 11, 2011, 06:28:35 PM
I've had him the last 3 years & I fully know about how he can be tagged out of it. But I also know he can score huuuge when playing on a player that is not accountable.

+1 and to make sure he is captain against collingwood. Always dominates unfortunately! (bad for pies supporter, good for DT)

Andrew

Other teams could repeat Port's tactic. It'll be interesting to see how he goes but I'd be cut if I bought him in the past 2 weeks - he'll be back to $300k in no time now!

Fireballz

Quote from: Andrew on July 11, 2011, 08:10:20 PM
Other teams could repeat Port's tactic. It'll be interesting to see how he goes but I'd be cut if I bought him in the past 2 weeks - he'll be back to $300k in no time now!
Not sure why they'd repeat the tactic when it didn't help them one bit. Still got spanked by 56 points...

plugz19

Quote from: Fireballz on July 11, 2011, 08:34:47 PM
Quote from: Andrew on July 11, 2011, 08:10:20 PM
Not sure why they'd repeat the tactic when it didn't help them one bit. Still got spanked by 56 points...
arguably st kilda could have won by more with fishers influence