Montags Picks

Started by Montag, July 12, 2011, 12:14:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGK

Nice picks Montag. Hahaha

elephants

On the bright side they combined for 150.
Oh wait there was three of them hahah wow.

The F.A.R.K.

gambles good hey. i think he scored under 5 in last half

steven is good just had a shower night. he is in my team

Windigo

Really more luck than anything. If Gamble plays shower we won't hear a peep about Gamble anymore, but if he smashes it....... ;)

What did say? Gamble plays shower...Not a peep, but I bet you if Gamble+Steven etc went well he would be on here banging on about them....Oh well you don't get lucky ALL the time.

But Cloke, going great!  :)

Andrew

Some of Gamble's defensive efforts are laughable. St. Kilda cannot have this guy in their team when they're playing top 8 sides he's just a waste of a spot on the field.

unceramonius

im a cats fan, and gamble is a complete waste of space. was no where near good enough to tie our players shoe laces, let alone take the field. he is also an arrogant player, which is laughable given his afl ability.

im much more filthy we got rid of prismal, laidler, mumford than this clown. wasnt worth 160 000, who would pay the 200 000 for him now? buy fev instead lol

Montag

oh well didnt work

steven will come good. blair and gamble were just outside picks. cloke and shiels are doing well tho

Fenno

and how is your team going montag what you ranked? What is your team name anyway?

Zarts

so's redden!

or is that still a sore spot? :P

Flame

Quote from: Fenno on July 18, 2011, 12:17:38 AM
and how is your team going montag what you ranked? What is your team name anyway?
Yes..let's hear it montag?