ROK
12 (46.2%)
Travis Cloke
14 (53.8%)
Other (name them)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

4-8-15-16-23-42

Who to get I have Goodes, Franklin, Harvey, Petrie, Pavlich Sylvia.

Windigo

I'm getting Cloke myself.

He has been gunning it & I see you already have Goodes & there is still the Sydney multi bye.

Cloke easily.  :)

browny_wce

yeh im leaning the same way

but theres just something about Cloke that makes me wanna Barry-Hall him square in that gonzo nose of his

Windigo

Can't believe more people are voting ROK. I see no reason NOT to get him......Slaying it & don't just take his stellar 100+ run recently....Carved up 90's at the start.....Just dis-regard that 40 odd... :P

But seriously. CLOKE.

elephants

Fireballz

I bought Cloke in last week and was pretty confident in it and he played well against the hawks.
You don't need MPP as half your forwards already have it. Get Cloke-a-saurus rex!!!

elephants

I know but i need to open up a second forward mid link this week by doing Harris -> rok.
Otherwise I'll be chomping on a forward line donut.

chaosAD

I would be getting ROK especially now Dawes is out Cloke will get double or triple teamed leave me right out !

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: chaosAD on July 08, 2011, 12:07:56 AM
I would be getting ROK especially now Dawes is out Cloke will get double or triple teamed leave me right out !

I thnk he'll be right... his hands are safe as houses... if only his boot was. Better this year but could be better still!

Windigo

I don't like ROK purely because he has burned me a few times in the past.

Cloke. Yes ROK is more consistent this year. But is it fair to say that ROK tires later on in the season?

Last year he averaged on 64 from last 7 games, including the finals. But it's a different year........

CLOKE.

Windigo

Quote from: elephants on July 07, 2011, 10:07:57 PM
I need rok for his mpp.

Well then get ROK. But if It wasn't for you needing it. Cloke just because he has no byes & they are the best side in the comp so his scoring should be fairly level for the rest of the season.  :-X