Main Menu

The next win. (Oops)

Started by PowerBug, June 07, 2011, 07:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

I don't know why we got rid of Lower. But think of the positives, some of us would be missing a vital part of our DT/SC if Lower wasn't there.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: naste on August 07, 2011, 11:10:11 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 07, 2011, 10:56:47 AM
Some guys i believe need to be given a chance are:

#34 Jarrad Redden - 20yo , 205cm , 103kg. Easily a spot in the side now Cornes has gone. Can play in the ruck and up forward.

#32 John Butcher - 19yo , 197cm , 90kg. Another player who can play in the forward line. Was our first pick in the '09 National Draft.

#31 Danny Meyer - 25yo , 184cm , 82kg. Already played 26 games but should be given a run in the midfield.

OR they will go elsewhere for a run. N Lower spring to mind?

Meyer looks like being delisted. he is only occasionally good. couldnt even get a game at richmond when they were bottom and hasnt developed since.

Butcher is looking for a trade back home to victoria and he will probably get it coz he hasnt been played in two years

redden is good and should really be ahead of lobbe but lobbe has past afl experience. he will play with lobbe next year when brogan is gone

Why did we get butcher and pittard at the draft with our first picks. both pretty poor players that shold have really gone outside top 50. pittard can be alright but he has a terrible kikc (and they still give him the kick ins) butcer is taking forever to develop when they should have looked at a more mature player in the darling mould. add to that andrew moore that hasnt done anything in two years

we should have aimed to piclk up lycett from wce this year. he went at like 30 and he ws a home grown player. played for magpies last year in sanfl. he could have had a year to devlop with sanfl and then when broges goes come into ruck

Lower was pretty average when at port. it was a good decision at the time. he needed that kick up the ass to become better. he had an average kick at port which he has developed at freo

PowerBug

I think both Adelaide teams need to realise the best place to pick up players is from there own state. We have so much talent down here. Last year Ben Jacobs was our first pick, not Pittard.