Previous topic - Next topic

?

ROK
18 (60%)
Chappy
12 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 1

pinochio

need a premium DPP, but cant deicde out of the 2....

is chappy back sorta to his scoring days or is ROK just too consistent???
....have SJ and enright from cats for rd 21 bye and goodes and deledio from the rd 19 bye...ie 2 players out from each of their respective byes so it thats no issue (btw i plan on winning the qualifing final anyways :P)

was thinking rok all week but now for some reason thinking chappy after his last 3 weeks....

Ermaz

both great picks but ROK for me by a whisker

pinochio

interesting that chappy in trailing in the poll....wouldve thought that that after his recent form ppl would be backing him...

interesting point to note is that chappy is actually younger then ROK :P

any ppl think that ROK is dominating this poll???

Justin Bieber

Well goodes would be the perfect player to play against the gc but assuming you already have him.

Rok are playing the gc this week so he's looking at a huge score...but the long run choppy :)

yorgis

chappy if you think you can win league qual final and go straight to prelim [has bye in semi final week] ROK otherwise

Windigo

Chappy in terms of scoring potential.

pinochio

i am still no closer to making this decision...i know ill make the wrong one :P

anyone else got any other thoughts for me ???

Cicjose

make your decision at lockout and reverse it  :-\

Fireballz

If you're going for league then the Sydney bye won't affect you but the Geelong bye will. If you're going for overall than ROK is better and Chappy is more likely to miss games before finals.
So all the way with R.O.K.!

pinochio

...just cant help think chappy is back in some way :S

the old cliche, head says ROK but heart said chappy :D

Spinking

I think Chapman (and Stevie J) are starting to benefit from more time in the guts, and Chapman's scores should continue.

I'd go Chapman if looking at overall and ROK if going for league. Have you already got Goodes, Pav, Fyfe etc?

dmagnus

I've had ROK since the beginning, no complaints so far but I know he will let me down at some point, he is kind of like Sylvia really.
But Chappy is Chappy ;) he will rarely let you down if he is playing of course!

yes ROK will chop vs GC, but what about next week? Go Chappy ;)

pinochio

chappy is still trailing in the poll....

what if my rd 21 final was a guaranteed win (lets say :P), would chappy then be the better choice for league AND overall???