Sir Jimmy "Cheap" Bartell

Started by dale93, July 06, 2011, 11:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale93

Ok Jimmy's current price is $304k and a massive BE of 160 ish?Lets say he puts in 2 games where he scores 90s against the eagles and brisbane the weekend after?What will his price be because them i will be buying him as permanent bench cover for the rest of the year and a very healthy draw from round 18-20 and will be perfect cover for the Bulldogs bye in round 20 for when the Cats play Gold coast that week?Will he drop to $280k by the end of round 17?And will anyone else be jumping on?

Windigo

dale93

What will his price be at the end of round 17?

Windigo

He could potentially get 2 100's in 2 weeks.

Have a geez at tooserious.com  ;)

chaosAD

He's cheap because his form is terrible and he has a head on him like a marshmallow !

RiOtChEsS

if i didnt have him and could do it with one trade id definitely look at stashing him on my bench...

vote for ur favorite dynasty team here http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,40626.0/viewResults.html

PowerBug

mikeg12

i have had him from the start...if i had more money stashed and some extra trades to burn i'd be looking to trade him off !

AlexIsOnFire

In poor form, at this stage of the year I'd only look at bringing in guns in great form Mitchell, Ablett etc etc...

Not this years duds Bartel, Montags etc etc

Holz

cooney, bartel and tags are all in good form but tags is the only player i see averaging easily over 105 for the rest of the year.