Trade Help!

Started by pinochio, July 06, 2011, 12:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinochio

After alot of deliberation i have come up with this trade to cover me in this round of hell :P
...have sylvia/fyfe/howe/mzungu/richo

howe > karnezis (just short of getting lobbe), then hibberd to ROK....what this does is allow me to swap sylvia for rok and have another playing forward..ie leaving me with these mid/forward lines (with forward/mid DPP in capital)

MID: swan, pendles, boyd, murphy, swallow, joey (FYFE, SYLVIA, harris)
FORWARD: Stevie J, rooey, petrie, goodes, o'keefe, PRESTIA, franklin (MZUNGU, karnezis, richo)

rd 17 i swap fyfe/sylvia around with prestia/mzungu and petrie goes to be my second ruckman

hopefully u can understand it, if not or i did something wrong shoot me a question please

gimme ur thoughts!!!

my other question is karnesiz the best forward under 122k player now avaliable???

Fenno

Can you win Overall or are you still in the eliminator?

pinochio

out of elimantor was ranked in top 1000 last 3 weeks but just dropped out to 1200 this week...

Windigo

Yeah that's look good. Depends on how the trades situation is.....

pinochio

have 9 trades left so in that area im fine :)

abit of tinkering and i have thought of a slightly different trade
smith > lobbe (becoming R3 and getting a cool 80k from the smith trade) and hibberd > rok/chappy (got a poll going in another thread)

leaving me with:

MID: swan, pendles, boyd, murphy, swallow, joey (FYFE, SYLVIA, harris)
RUCK: Cox, Lobbe (Jippett, Curnow)
FORWARD: Stevie J, rooey, petrie, goodes, ??chappy/o'keefe??, PRESTIA, franklin (MZUNGU, howe, richo)

...if buddy is in fact out then maybe i will do the howe swap but if not i think this new trade is better no???

thx hypes!!

Fenno

With 9 trades yea do it. I like those trades if you have that many left

pinochio

which one...the lobbe one or the karneziz one???

thx