Some Good Luck And Planning

Started by Master Q, July 05, 2011, 12:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

If they worked then they aren't really rookie mistakes.

I also had Mundy, and went to Martin. R13 he scored 108, but then a poor 77, and then 64 but that was against Carlton who are the best team in the comp  :P

The only round in my mind which were Sideways is R13. Mundy was injured, and I needed to cover in my rucks.

Also, St.Kilda still have to play Freo,Pies,Swans and then Carlton in the GF round.

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 05, 2011, 11:10:44 AM
Quote from: Master Q on July 05, 2011, 10:59:38 AM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 05, 2011, 10:47:22 AM
Windigo's trades were alright Q, but you didnt keep a little faith. Just because you have trades to burn doesnt mean you have to burn them.
I kept faith with Goddard and ROO for 14 Rounds. That's keeping faith.
They are called premiums for a reason Q. I could have traded Hurn, but I kept a little faith and he turned it around.
Not all Premiums turn out good. Duffield, Broughton both of which I traded out early before they sank and it worked.

BGK

As much as you might want him to be a premium doesn't make him a premium. 92 is no where near enough for a premium mid.

That trade of getting rid of Broughton worked well with the monster scores he has been putting out lately.

Master Q

Quote from: bestguykai on July 05, 2011, 11:29:36 AM
As much as you might want him to be a premium doesn't make him a premium. 92 is no where near enough for a premium mid.

That trade of getting rid of Broughton worked well with the monster scores he has been putting out lately.
92 is good enough for me.

Broughton is inconsistent, yes he may score high but recently that's been against Lions and GC. Plus he lost a lot of money.

BGK

So are you going to post the rest of that disaster team up or are you too scared now?

Fenno

Just admit Q you flowered up.

How can you say Goddard was out of form. from rd 9 he only has had 2 sub 100 scores. rd9:122, rd10:41, rd11:111, rd12:119, rd13:56, rd14:130.

and you still haven't said why you traded Reiwoldt before Darling after I proved your original reason wrong

Master Q

Quote from: Fenno on July 05, 2011, 12:12:50 PM
and you still haven't said why you traded Reiwoldt before Darling after I proved your original reason wrong
Honestly, I can't exactly remember. I think it was because they had a bye that round.