FanFooty Dream Teamer of the Round: Round 15! CLOSED

Started by LaHug, July 04, 2011, 01:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Hey guys, if you haven't seen the DTer of the Round thread yet, see here: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,33162.0.html

If you think you might have a shot at being the top FanFooty Dream Teamer of Round 15, or just feel like sharing your score/rank, post how many points you scored, your score rank for that round and your team name.

The winner will be acknowledged for eternity in the Hall of Fame!

You will have until midnight Tuesday to get your scores in. After that, this thread will be locked.
No bogus! I will be checking!

Thanks,
LH.

P.s. If you can spare a moment to vote for me in the Personality of the Year, that'd be lovely
Link: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23614.0.html

LaHug

Despite a mediocre week bringing me back to Earth, I will start things off.

Team name: LaHug
Score: 2187
Round rank: 22,514

daverudder

Team Name : Purple Dreams
Score : 2,380
Round Rank: 686

charlesy11

Team Name - Charlesy's Angels
score- 2396
round ranking-424

Mr Miagi

Team name - Benny's Bangers
Score - 2373
Round Ranking - 852

Wes Mantooth

damn guys, you didn't even give me a chance to think for three hours that I had the best score.

had 2,320 with a donut... does that count? :D

elephants

Funny to see all those that creep from the woodwork in the FFer of the round thread ::)

Fireballz

Quote from: elephants on July 04, 2011, 09:18:02 PM
Funny to see all those that creep from the woodwork in the FFer of the round thread ::)
Possibly coz FF regulars like me get rubbish scores? 2098  >:(

Spite

I nearly won twice last season! Won once and got 1 point off another round... I don't think I have been within 100 points of a winner this season! :(

Fireballz

Quote from: Spite on July 05, 2011, 02:01:32 AM
I nearly won twice last season! Won once and got 1 point off another round... I don't think I have been within 100 points of a winner this season! :(
As in won fanfooty DTer of the round? Or won weekly prize? Coz 1 point off weekly prize would really piss me off!