Funny things that happened at the Footy last night

Started by North Melbournes Finest, July 04, 2011, 06:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

North Melbournes Finest

Well I was on my way driving to Etihad stadium last night (I was designated driver), we were stopped at a tram stop near the game. Out of no where this Asian comes up to my front window and says "You want to hit me?", as the boys had, had a few drinks they were a bit lippy to him calling him Mr.Chow and what not. Then he goes to the back seat where my brother had the window down and he punched my brother in the hand and ran off. We knew it was going to be a good night especially if things were happening before we even got to the footy.

We got to the footy and we watched the game whatever, but on our way out I forgot to remember where I parked, all any of us remembered was that we were in section "M" of the underground car park, so we were walking around on "B2" really not knowing where the f^^$ our car was. Then we stumbled upon the Kangaroos players leaving and going to their cars after the game, and we all got photo's with the players. There was a lift right near there so we took that down 1 and we spotted our car right away!

Was a fairly cool coincidence and from there we went to crown and lost our money, so was a good night and was funny how things worked out really well considering we couldn't find our car for 30-45 minutes, and before the game my brother getting hit in the hand by "Mr Chow" haha.

RiOtChEsS

;D haha classic times and photos with players too :o nice

Luigi197

I love that.

weird Bad thing happens, potential worst thing ever happens, the only highlight of the night happens (which was awesome), then a kinda bad but fun thing happens..