Tough Decision *POLL*

Started by Windigo, July 01, 2011, 06:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Is The Better Option

Stanley>Fisher (7 trades for finals, but lose my best cover)
3 (14.3%)
Prestia>Callinan & Puopolo>Fisher+$91,200 (6 trades, but retain Stanley)
18 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Windigo

What would be better? Team complete either way.

Andrew

Stanley set for midfield time with Rischitelli out (as you well know!0 so you would'nt wanna sell him this week he could ton it up. Same could be said for the other plan regarding Prestia but seeing as your selling him for Callinan his main asset of dual position is taken out of your reckoning.

Windigo

I won't be starting Stanley or Callinan this week. But I must say that I'm finding it quite difficult to trade Stanley.  :P

elephants

Personally I'd say do option 1. Trades are gold this time of year and you should have sufficient cover with your dpp with Jacobs/Heppell/Hibberd.
Going with redden skipper this week windingo??

The F.A.R.K.

option 2. i have 5 trades left and im not scared

Andrew

Yeah I cashed in on him early instead of offloading Toy when I bought in Ben Jacobs, so bad. Like you I reckoned that Stanley would'nt play for me anyway as I had Heppell/Lower for back cover when my 7 premiums copped byes. Turned out that Stanley has exceeded those 2 and could also get in $300k territory. Hold him as you never know what might come up, and do Puopolo -> Fisher.

What would that make your squad look like?

Windigo

Quote from: elephants on July 01, 2011, 06:31:20 PM
Personally I'd say do option 1. Trades are gold this time of year and you should have sufficient cover with your dpp with Jacobs/Heppell/Hibberd.
Going with redden skipper this week windingo??

Hm, but will the Puo get dropped? I feel he needs a good game this week to stay in the side.

Redden as captain. No way. It's a curse.  :-[

QuotePuopolo -> Fisher.

Do you mean get Cal? Because if I straight swap Puo I can only afford Broughton..... :(

The F.A.R.K.

callinan is gun and will provide you with mpp cover and fisher has no more byes in a team that can only impove

Windigo

QuoteWhat would that make your squad look like?

Team is here. With Fisher & Callinan trades.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,40035.msg496753.html#msg496753

Windigo

Okay I'll be keeping Stanley.

But how about I trade Bewick>Callinan? That means I'll have 2 MPP's in my mids. Mzungu & Callinan.

Prestia has no byes left & is playing okay. Thoughts on this!

thanme

I'd personally trade Bewick over Prestia. I dunno why, but I'm still expecting good things from Prestia :P Just waiting for him to find his feet ;)