How do i get GAJ and Roo, help

Started by tony73, June 30, 2009, 11:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tony73

Current team:
Adcock, Newman, Hodge, Gilbert, Goddard, Gilbee, Grimes, (Broughton, hurley)

Bartell, Judd, Swan, J Selwood, Gibbs, Otten (Sidebum, Danger)

Kruezer, Cox (White, Jacobs)

Pav, buddy, S Johnson, Porp, Lids, Higgins, Skipworth
(Warren, Macaffer)

5 trades left $154,000 in the bank

I am now 10-0 in league equal wins with another bloke (on top by 1%). Im preety sure I can win my league match this week as is but play the equal wins bloke next week. Bear in mind minor premier gets $100, league win bags $350 and runnerup around $150, so am a little unsure what to go for?

WHat should I do over the next two weeks?
1.Either double trade Ablett, Anthony for Otten, SIdebottom. ANd cop donuts up forward until Pav returns? (This still leaves me with no forward bench moving forward)

2.Or Look at someone like Ballentine or Jarrah in for warren and hope thats the cover for finals.( only 1 trade)

3.Or DOuble trade Otten to Anthony and Warren for Roo, which leaves me with Skippy as bench reserve when Pav returns

I am leaning towards one of the double trades as I want Anthony in for Otten, but do I go Rievolt or Ablett. Maybe do the Roo trade and look at Skippy or Anthony to fund an abblett trade for finals
Again I want to wait a week as the Saints, Cats game may see these two drop in price, 5 trades a worry!

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Hawks_1976

How do you get GAJ and Roo?

Trade Warren for Ballantyne; he subs for Pav.
Then upgrade Selwood to Ablett.
Following week trade Pav up to Roo.
Thats 3 trades.

However,

The reality is that you've managed 10-0 without GAJ so why burn the last few trades you have left to get him?
Just use the cash you have in the bank to upgrade Pav to Roo and sit tight on your 4 remaining trades.

freezer

There are a lot of round left and you will need the trades later.

Out of Ablett or Roo - I'd go Ablett if possible. Does your main opponent have Ablett? He could hurt you if you don't have him in come finals time.

But wait as long as possible and save your trades.

hairydog84

Quote from: freezer on July 01, 2009, 12:40:46 AM
There are a lot of round left and you will need the trades later.

Out of Ablett or Roo - I'd go Ablett if possible. Does your main opponent have Ablett? He could hurt you if you don't have him in come finals time.

But wait as long as possible and save your trades.

you cant win the comp without gablett i believe so if possible trade in

tony73

mmm alot to think about!

Wow Hawks, your thoughts scare me, I want to keep both Selwood and Pav, my plan was to bring Roo and GaJ in for the Number 7 forward and 6th Mid. But I understand the concept of 3 trades instead of 4

What you are effectively saying is Otten and Skippy are keppers

Buddy is one I want to offload not Pav!

tony73

And yes the top dog with me has Ablett, Judd and Goods