My team - Ziebell advice

Started by ossie85, June 25, 2009, 05:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

My team, fell free to give it crap! Really happy with my backline (I'd cash in one of them for a rookie if there was a good one lying around  :'( ), my Midfield is weak though.

In Bank: $311,800
Trades: 9
League 1: 9-0
League 2: 6-3
League 3: 5-4

Backs: B. Goddard, S. Gilbert, J. Adcock, S. Hurn, J. Grimes, X. Ellis, J. Drummond <G. Broughton, S. Hill>

Midfield: C. Judd, J. Selwood, J. Bartel, D. Rich, P. Hasleby, P. Dangerfield <B. Muston, D. Beams>

Ruck: D. Cox, M. Kreuzer <J. White, J. Spencer>

Forwards: M. Pavlich, A. Lovett, P. Chapman, B. Fevola, J. Roughead, S. Higgins, J. Ziebell <T. Walker, B. Macaffer>

Ziebell's obviously gone, was thinking of trade him for Lance Franklin, and Beams or Dangerfield for Hodge or Kerr. Thoughts, suggestions?

ossie85

62 views, no posts, where's the love for a newbie? :'(

nas

Do the Z trade & sit tight & by the way Welcome

BradStar

freezer

chris

Yep leave you backline alone now, only thing I would do there is downgrade either Hill or Broughton to get money probably Broughton and in 3 - 4 weeks when he gets to around $380K. I'd use 1 trade this week to upgrade Ziebell to Riewolt then in the remaining 5 weeks till finals use 4 trades to upgrade Dangerfield and Rich to Premium's. With those 4 trades I would use Broughton and Beams as your downgrades this isn't a problem as you have Hill and Muston there as backup.

Another option as well is to keep Rich and upgrade Haselby instead to Ablett

verda32

Needs too much work, worry about next year

tony73

What about Rich to Ablett, or double trade Danger/Beams to Ablett/Anthony.

Maybe in a week as Ablett may drop a bit more with BE 160 and look at Anthony this week

Ziebell to Ballentine when he is on the bubble (after two games)
Then upgrade Forwards later to premium, maybe Roo/Stevie J/Didak
Deludio as tigers have the easy run home
Hawks have the hardest run home Cats, Saints, Pies so I'm not sure about Buddy (I have him and if luxury permitts I will dump him in finals) Especially as you have Roughy

If I had 9 trades I would definately be bringing Ablett in :o

verda32

tony 73 why would you bother posting when his team is rubbish, you surely would have something else better to do.

tony73

For the same reason you ask for so much trade advice, a decent sensible reply, its a forum muppet, let your little rift with ossie go, you lost ;D

Now dont go picking on me!