Previous topic - Next topic

Who to field this week?

Callinan
6 (46.2%)
Mzungu
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1

matt1985

Just want some thoughts on who to field this week. Thinking Mzungu could be sub this week after coming back from what ever injury he had? Thanks for your thoughts guys!

LaHug

I like Mzungu at Patterson's playground against GC.

Grazz

Mzungu was just rested, never went on to the injury list i use. He's named on the ground so i doubt he will
be sub. Callinan will go ok against the Swans but the pick would have to be Mzungu against the GC for scoring
potential imo.

matt1985

I like it too LaHug, just hope the reason why he pulled out late last week isn't too serious and he plays out a full game!

Thanks Grazz, hopefully he is fresh and roaring to go!

Holz

i have a simular issue with smith v mzungu hard to argue with a 138 v 0 last week but smith is playing collingwood and froe as you have said are playing GC.

matt1985

That's a tough choice Holz! I'd probably near go Smith again. The guy is a gun! I reckon the Hawks are going to push the pies this week, so Smith should see plenty of the ball!

But then again Freo at home against GCS... Bloody tough mate :P

Holz

Quote from: matt1985 on June 30, 2011, 07:48:47 PM
That's a tough choice Holz! I'd probably near go Smith again. The guy is a gun! I reckon the Hawks are going to push the pies this week, so Smith should see plenty of the ball!

im thinking of doing some trades and playing a guy like ROK instead.

matt1985

Quote from: Holzman on June 30, 2011, 07:51:21 PM
Quote from: matt1985 on June 30, 2011, 07:48:47 PM

im thinking of doing some trades and playing a guy like ROK instead.

Sounds like a good idea Holz ;) can't go wrong with ROK! I'll be looking to bring him in soon!