Previous topic - Next topic

Which trades?

Trades 1
5 (71.4%)
Trades 2
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1

JBs-Hawks

Backline: Gibbs, Deledio, Enright, Duffield, Goddard, Shaw, Heppell (Lower, Puopolo, Otten)

Rucks: Petrie, Smith (Cox, Bailey)

Trade Options:

Smith > Lobbe and Lower > Fisher and then keep petrie in rucks and upgrade a forward to re-finish forwards.
(already got tippet in fwds)

or

Lower to Broughton and then upgrade Smith when i downgrade someone for callinan

JBs-Hawks

btw, 5k short of straight lower > fisher swap

Problems

You don't wanna play the bye-less Smith out for the rest of the season?

What's your fwd line? Could you downgrade someone there to Lobbe for the cash and then swap him with Petrie?

Could play Cox & Smith/Bailey for rest of season with option of Lobbe and Petrie if needed, let's you play in-form Petrie on the field and gets you enough cash to bring in Fisher doesn't it?

JBs-Hawks

fwd bench is krak, richardson, tippet

A LONELY GUY WHO LOVES DT

i wouldnt trade smith and i dont know why everyone is keen on fisher. he is expensive now and he is playing in a struggling side coming off a bye. enright, suckling are better option imo

JBs-Hawks

Ideally id keep smith but i cant really find any downgrades. Mids and fwds still have money to make and backs i have 4 cows ready to be cashed but no one i like to cull them too

Windigo

I'm getting Fisher and he has been carving it up this year. Just check his stats:

Average of 91
5/12 (Tons)
Only has 3 scores below 80 from 12 games.
Has shown he can score big Vs good opponents, 120 Vs Geelong.

Really is a no-brainer IMO. Has no more byes either. 

its me lads

math u cant get lobbe his 95 was a fluke, he looks bad in the SANFl so dont get himm!