Expert advise needed!! thinking caps on fellas

Started by kamaki, July 01, 2011, 02:44:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kamaki

i require some expert advice, i am currently 8th in a tough league and desperately need to win every game to stay in contention but have a dilemma with Ruck and require quality trade decisions.

team

def: gibbs, deledio, goddard, lower, shaw, enright,heppell(otten, jacobs, nicholson)

mids: ablett, swan, judd, boyd, bartel, mitchell,( prestia, hibberd, gaff)

Ruck : cox, sandi (hale,gorringe)

forw: franklin, pav, petrie, chappy, silvia, howe, i.smith ( mzungu, lynch, c richardson)

7 trades $135,600

where to get some quality trades???

Sandi> mcevoy/goldstien??

Sandi> smith/jamar then lynch to cloke?

maybe upgrade bartel to pends??? 

really not sure but need some quality trades  as opponent has same 3/4 of team

Fireballz

Your team is actually is in a very similar situation to mine. And I hate my situation.

You need at least 1 upgrade in your forward line and 1 in your mids, with Sandi to trade out. The final 4 trades for injuries/finals upgrades.

I was thinking of downgrading Sandi to Lobbe and then putting Petrie in the rucks but then my fwd line is even more short.

Leave Bartel mate he's the least of your worries and focus more on how you can use your next 3 trades to get 3 premiums (or as close to premium as possible).

At 5.30am (perth time) that's the best advice I can give.

D-Train

IMO Smith or Jamar as your team looks good expect for some upgrades needed in your fwds. Trading in Cloke will help.

PowerBug

How about Tyrone Vickery. Gain 100k and he seems to be the first target down at Richmond, could give you 80 per game. Not many rucks can do that.

Chopps

if you go Goldstein look into where Hmac is at your would imagine that will effect his scoring ability