round 16 multi bye round is here to flower shower up

Started by the raven, June 29, 2011, 06:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

no stranger to danger

have both pav and fyfe in my forwards, with knights and callinan as bench cover..and Scotty T in mids with mzungu bench cover so could be interesting
this is definitely the week to create a team and go for the $1000 shmackos

bundyboy

fyfe, mzungu, sandi, lower, sylvia, s thompson...

with dpp and emergencies should still be ok   ;)

glad I'm looking at this, as i was thinking of getting callinan in ....but won't be considering that now untill after the multibye,,

LaHug

Pavlich, Selwood, and Howe out in a team that's been averaging approx 2200 in the last three weeks. Pavlich can be covered by Z. Smith (moving Petrie to forwards), Selwood covered by I. Smith.
Feeling pretty confident assuming no injuries ;D

the raven

Quote from: LaHug on June 30, 2011, 01:02:35 AM
Pavlich, Selwood, and Howe out in a team that's been averaging approx 2200 in the last three weeks. Pavlich can be covered by Z. Smith (moving Petrie to forwards), Selwood covered by I. Smith.

This doesnt make sense. Cover the bye with petrie when you need to play petrie and smith in the ruck to cover cox. If you dont have cox that would make your ruck department significantly weaker.

GoldDigger

Chelskiman

I'll have Broughton, Thompson, Sandilands, Sylvia and Mzungu missing.  I'll be able to cover then all though.

LaHug

Quote from: the raven on June 30, 2011, 01:02:02 PM
Quote from: LaHug on June 30, 2011, 01:02:35 AM

This doesnt make sense. Cover the bye with petrie when you need to play petrie and smith in the ruck to cover cox. If you dont have cox that would make your ruck department significantly weaker.
This thread is about the round 16 bye! Not this week's bye. Of course I have Cox!