Forward line Dilemma

Started by Edge, June 28, 2011, 02:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

Backs - Gibbs, Deledio, Goddard, Suckling, Adcock, Malceski, Stanley (Lower[e], Puopolo, Strauss)
Mids - Pendlebury, Judd, Swan, Ablett, Hodge, Foley (Higgins[e], Hibberd, Callinan)
Rucks - Cox, Kreuzer (ZSmith, Keeffe)
Forwards - SJohnson, O'Keefe, Sylvia, Franklin, Petrie, Chapman, Dawes (N.Riewoldt[e], I.Smith, Mzungu)

I got too many decent players in the mids/forwards so i dont know who to put on the bench and who to play \=
also, smiths average of 96+ just confuses things even more. .  i know my backline needs work but im not really worried about it as they all play (except adcock who is injured)

what do i do ?

Ziplock

Should have posted this in probably rate my dreamteam.

I'd ask for pros to move it but... awkward :P

Pretty interesting team, went a bit too hard out with cover imo.

Basically, play it by ear, bench players who are playing against teams they score poor against, or their position scores poorly against.

Unfortunately, with a team that deep ( apart from your underpowered backs), it's going to require a lot of research each week :P

Edge

i dont want a rating though....?
i just want advice on what i should do ?
i just thought 'rate my dreamteam' was for people who want ratings and trade advice .
???

i probably should have worked on my backline earlier so i could have an even spread of premiums

Ziplock

the blanket rule is that if it's a full team it should be in RMT,

although, maybe should have gone in players and trades.

How many trades do you have left?

Edge

ah okay... my bad

um i got 8 trades ... about $50,000

Chopps

Ziplock

I would consider burning two trades and getting lower/stanley to a premo. Then that's a pretty sweet team.

As I said, play it by ear for your fwds.

Edge

i could wait a week and straight swap Stanley to Shaw unless shaw smashes out a 150+ and stanley gets less then 65

Saves a trade... and after that i wont trade unless theres a long term injury or massive form slump

LaHug

Quote from: Edge on June 29, 2011, 10:49:44 PM
i could wait a week and straight swap Stanley to Shaw unless shaw smashes out a 150+ and stanley gets less then 65

Saves a trade... and after that i wont trade unless theres a long term injury or massive form slump
Sounds pretty good to me!

Possumo

I'd almost definitely play Smith over Dawes this week, and Riewoldt for that matter... I'd back the Roo to come back and score well (at least I bloody hope so :) ).

R.Griffen

Good team keep trades and u should go a long way

yorgis

nice team. would prolly put foley on bench [vs carlton mids] and dawes [ with hawks forward press and clean disposals in def,

i doubt that dawes will have his usual influence]