Previous topic - Next topic

Should I Trade Liam Anthony

Trade
15 (60%)
Keep
10 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 1

underdog11

I have 6 trades and i still have anthony, montagna and sandi who are destroying my team im looking to downgrade sandi upgrade anthony to murphy, this would leave me with 4 trades. Is it worth it?

underdog11

thanks for the faith guy who said keep him  :P

Holz

if you dont have bartel i would trade to him soon if not you have to keep him.

sya87

i had anthony all pre season and got rid of him last minute. i thought the kid was going to be a fantasy football god. trade him he loves donning the vests and as a starter you cant risk that if you want to play finals. in addition, he is a fringe player for them and not even garunteed a game each week.

jabroni

trade asap theres no excuse for still keeping him

Holz

Quote from: jabroni on June 29, 2011, 04:26:49 PM
trade asap theres no excuse for still keeping him

6 trades is a reason its not worth double trading him, only worth a single trade and for his price only bartel is a decent player in the price range  or sylvia.

Fenno

I would rather hold onto the 6 trades than make the trade. Anthony isn't that bad will get you a decent score most of the time

zeus123456

I would keep him if I were you but I do like the sound of Murphy ;)

underdog11

well i have sylvia and bartel already and i still have sandi so i thought I'd go Sandi to Lobbe cause I have Zac Smith and then i would trade anthony and still have 100g in the bank.

WozzDog

Anthony is a sexy dream teamer. He is a pleasure to watch and thrives on coach support but brad scott is an idiot and gives him no support what so ever!!!!!!  >:(     

Ago97

Get Rid of Anthony now
He is not performing so give him the boot

nicko11

Keep him! If you only have 6 trades u need to keep ur trades for injury plus Anthony is a potential gun I agree with WozzDog he gets held back by Brad Scott using I'm as sub and forward pocket. Keep faith!

Chichos

keep him because he had a sub effected score the other week but this kid has some talent.