please help!!!

Started by Bill Manspeaker, June 28, 2011, 01:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

Deledio, Goddard, Enright, Gibbs, Broughton, Puopolo, Lower   (Toy, Jacobs, Golby)

Swan, Boyd, Ablett, Selwood, Priddis, Montagna    (Foley, Hibberd, Mzungu)

Cox, Sandilands   (Smith, Derickx)

Franklin, Pavlich, Goodes, O'Keefe, N Riewoldt, Rioli, Smith   (Lynch, Richardson, Prestia)

9 trades and $112,900 remaining
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M.I.A this week: Selwood, Priddis, Cox, Sandilands, Rioli

just after a league win

okay i am really lost this week.. the option that pops out to me is

Sandilands -> McEvoy/Jamar
Puopolo -> Suckling/Newman

not sure which 2 i should pick though, would love to hear some opinions on who to go. leaning to Jamar, because i want to get Sam Fisher into my side eventually, so with McEvoy, that will the 5 Saints

would love to get Petrie in there because he is a freak, but the first final bye scares me away

are they the 2 trades i should be doing? are there better options? or should i just cop the donut this week, then play Cox and Smith as my ruckmen until Sandilands is back (if he gets back)

i'm only after a league win, so would it be better to just leave it as is for a little while, hold my 9 trades, until things become clearer? (if they do)

to trade or not to trade, that is the question.

also if you think trade, please offer advise on which 2 i should pick - or are there other trades i should be doing?

please help!!!!!

Ringo

If well placed in Leagues I would cop the Ruck donut this week.
Next week after Cox's bye
Smith > Joel Tippett
Tom Lynch > Petrie Use the Tippett/Petrie DPP until Sandi returns.  When Sandi returns you can play him as F7 and then decide whether to trade him in first week of finals or bench him if suitable alteranatives are available.

Then Toy to Fisher if sufficient cash remains or other back

Will leave you six trades for finals onslaught

AndrewY

From a different attack perhaps Sandi to Lobbe ( pending JS as Brogan annonces his retirement.)
Would give you cash towards both Suckling and Fisher over the next 2 weeks?

Bill Manspeaker

thanks for replies guys

looking at it i think the Petrie/Tippett idea is a good one and a common one also so it must be working.

that will also give me a complete forward line (once Sandman is back)

the old 2 birds 1 stone (or 2 birds 1 bone ;))

cheers fellas

Ringo

Petrie/Lobbe will also work but net you about $70k less cash.  So if you were looking for a Ruck that will probably play that may the option but if you want the cash then the Tippett option