Finished team - no room for error!

Started by js19, June 27, 2011, 06:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

js19

Ok, so my team is now just on finished for the year, with next to no moolah and only 2 trades left - yep thats right TWO after the final moves!

Went hard and got burnt by some injuries along the way.

Happy with the status quo, but have no room for error - all in or bust from here!

Fisher, Goddard, Gibbs, Newman, Deledio, Enright, Shaw (Lower, Puopolo, B.Smith)

Pendles, Boyd, Swan, Judd, Ablett, Selwood (Jacobs, Mzungu, Callinan)

Cox, Petrie (Smith, Keeffe)

Pav, Franklin, ROK, Sylvia, Goodes, Johnson, Nroo (I.Smith, Lynch (GCS), J.Tippett)

Any thoughts on the team welcomed  :)

Ringo

You had better hope no more injuries. You have a big risk in the finals with the number of Carlton and Geelong players you have. Like you have been burnt with LTI injuries (7 ) and only have four trades but seeing I am well placed in league am just sitting and can afford a loss or two. (Although not entirely satisfied with Team it is serviceable and I should be able to use 4 trades in finals dependent on no further LTI's.)

PICCOLLO

Need to be more conservative with trades.  Ur team is good ( a prem m7 would have helped) but if you lose round 1 of finals, or get one lti, ur stuffed. 

js19

LTI would be no good indeed...

Aiming to use Sylvia as a floating F8/M7 though, as Petrie can move up forward and I'd be happy to play Smith in the ruck.

Time will tell...