What Are The Chances Of An Adcock Return This Week!

Started by Windigo, June 27, 2011, 05:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Might make a surprise comeback this week perhaps?

"He was able to get a couple of screws put in so he’ll be back in the next two weeks, either round 15 or 16."

That was said last Monday.....So tomorrow I'll have a geez at the injury report on the Lion website.....

There is still hope.......Not that really need him to play but would be great to have him back in the squad!!

Andrew

I hope he's still out this week as I've got better cover than the bloke I'm playing in my League this week :P It'd be tough to play him. So here's hoping it's next week when the finger is 100%.

GoldDigger

My question is more about whether to bring him in ... though Gram with no byes is a tempting swap for Heppell.

Andrew

Quote from: GoldDigger on June 27, 2011, 06:50:08 PM
My question is more about whether to bring him in ... though Gram with no byes is a tempting swap for Heppell.

Definately gotta wait 1 match on both of them to see if they're going to be worthwhile. I've got my doubts on both but Adcock should be back to form with his finger fixed up..?

chaosAD

elephants

Nah not Gram GD.
Fisher/Goaddard are way better saint backmen!

gerco

Quote from: Windigo on June 27, 2011, 05:30:31 PM

"He was able to get a couple of screws put in so he’ll be back in the next two weeks, either round 15 or 16."

That was said last Monday.....So tomorrow I'll have a geez at the injury report on the Lion website.....

There is still hope.......Not that really need him to play but would be great to have him back in the squad!!

According to the band-aid on his profile on Dream Team he's due back this week.

I can't imagine they'd risk him but who knows what the Lions think.

elephants

Lions are playing port at the Gabba. You'd highly doubt he is required vs a.... how do i put it.... showerenhousen Port.

Windigo

Quote from: gerco on June 27, 2011, 07:08:37 PM

There is always the possibility.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Windigo on June 27, 2011, 07:51:04 PM
Quote from: gerco on June 27, 2011, 07:08:37 PM

There is always the possibility.

Hopefully the Lions are thinking - we don't want to win the wooden spoon.

And recall Adcock.

Bluke

soutter

Quote from: GoldDigger on June 27, 2011, 06:50:08 PM

Ewwww bad move that one. Gram very inconsistent! As someone else said Fisher or Goddard a far better option if u dont have them already.

Chopps

keep heppel! injury status on DT has Adcock return rd 15

Problems

L3nnyHay3s

Quote from: Andrew on June 27, 2011, 06:10:31 PM
I hope he's still out this week as I've got better cover than the bloke I'm playing in my League this week :P It'd be tough to play him. So here's hoping it's next week when the finger is 100%.

I'm in exactly the same situation so I don't know if I want him back or not  :)