Two wins out of the top 8

Started by placidlake, June 27, 2011, 04:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

placidlake

hey guys, as the topic states, i am 2 wins out of the top 8 in one of my leagues ($$ at stake) so it's gonna be a tough run home to make finals. Would just like any tips or possible trades i can look at in upcoming rounds, cheers!

BACKS: Fisher, *Deledio, *Goddard, *Gibbs, Adcock(inj), Broughton, *Heppell (Lower, Duigan Strauss)
MIDS: Pendlebury, Swan, Boyd, Priddis, Mitchell, Foley (*Mzungu, *Jacobs, Atley)
RUCKS: Cox, Griffin (Smith, McCauley)
FORWARDS: *Pavlich, Franklin, *Fyfe, S.Johnson, *Sylvia, N.Riewoldt, J.Riewoldt (*Didak, Lynch, Siposs)

*dual pos.
Trades remaining: 7
Cash: 50k

Mozza3

How about downgrade Atley or Lynch for Callinan and than upgrade Duigan for a premo like Newman, Enright or Johncock?

Ringo

It will be no good missing the finals and having x number of trades so you basically need to decide now how many you will keep.  If you are happy with three i would look at the following but up to you
Atley/Lynch > Callinan
Foley > Ablett
Then
Duigan to Rookie Back
Heppell to Newman/Shaw/Birchall or Suckling (if taking one of the last 2 Round 18 after Hawks second bye)
Some options to consider but need to look at what trades you want left and what trades will move you up the ladder,

placidlake

Thanks guys, both ur tips are very useful. I never even considered trading out Lynch for some reason, i only saw Atley as an option. So it looks like Atley/Lynch for Callinan after his 2 games (and adelaide's rd16 bye), then most likely Duigan for Shaw/Newman, still not sure, kinda leaning towards Shaw. Then I'm hoping to get Ablett asap if i can afford him. Btw i'm planning to have 3-4 trades left for finals.