Can't Go Wrong With This Trade

Started by Windigo, June 26, 2011, 05:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Possumo

Quote from: Windigo on June 27, 2011, 05:05:48 PM
I can't get Enright, I'm $100 off him. Unbelievable.  :P

But any how. I'm think I might go Hibbo>Deledio. I don't lose a MPP in that case.

I'd then have to keep Puo for the rest of the season then. I'd have a complete team when Jed comes back.

Looks like I'll skip the Callinan boat I don't need him unless I want S.Fisher via a Puo trade. But then I'd be down to many trade for my liking.

Nah, has to be Deledio. No other solid back options for under $ 350,000.

5 out during multi though....... :o

Heh, it's a sign from the DT gods mate! Lids is definitely a solid option (got him in after his first bye), and only Scotland has been as consistent as him this season (although I guess that doesn't matter so much for overall). But while you're right about not losing Hibberd's DPP with Lids, why don't you trade Stanley for him so you can gain even more? Are you playing him as your 7th back at the moment? If not mate, I'd get rid of him... still I guess he could end up being more of a consistent scorer...

Windigo

Stanley is my solid bench option and he has no more byes. So I don't really want to trade him. But I could trade for Fisher for him who also has no byes. But then my bench options are. Puo, Jacobs & Coad.... :-[