Main Menu

Adcock

Started by Chelskiman, June 20, 2011, 12:12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelskiman

Does anybody know how much longer he's going to be out for?  I only ask because I'm wondering if I should keep him until he gets back.  My next three league games look easy based on ladder positions (I'm first and have only lost one game for the season and my next three rounds I play the teams that are currently 14th, 10th and 11th).  I have $200,000 in the bank so I can do a double upgrade this week.  My first thought was to simply go Adcock to Shaw, and upgrade either Matera or Krakouer to Sylvia, but I'm wondering if I should instead go Lower to Shaw and hold onto Adcock for the next month.  Of course any decision I make won't be until Thursday evening at the very earliest, but any help now would still be greatly appreciated.

Sleeken

On one of the other threads, someone said he's out for 3 weeks. (can't remember where)

eski_liddr

yeah im keen on Adcock -- Shaw (pies having no more bye's)

and

Knights - Sylvia

KEEP Lower! his still got some earning potential - adcock has bottomed out and I believe its 3 weeks (no point waiting mate)

plugz19

3 weeks
if your only going for league i'd hold him tbh
if you have decent cover i'd do lower->shaw, then you will more than likely have a full backline

Windigo

I'm trading Heppell & keeping Adcock for the 2-3 weeks he will be out.

Alka

My major concern is how much Adcock's low scores were affected by his finger, and if he will go back to tonning up after this surgery. I guess that is anyone's guess.

Personally I'm keeping him as I just don't have the trades to burn to be getting rid of him.

SLICE n DICE

Chelskiman

Quote from: plugz19 on June 20, 2011, 11:43:04 AM
3 weeks
if your only going for league i'd hold him tbh
if you have decent cover i'd do lower->shaw, then you will more than likely have a full backline

Yeah, only going for league.  Lower has a B/E of 86 which he can get, but he can also fall short of, so thinking may be the time to upgrade him.  Also by waiting on Adcock it would complete my backs when he gets back as this would be my full strength backline.

Backs:  Gibbs, Deledio, Suckling, Broughton, Shaw, Goddard, Adcock <Puopolo, Jacobs, Toy>

Also, I only have 8 trades left, so if I do trade Adcock out I'd still need to make at least another trade to complete my backs and I still need to make a forward upgrade yet.  Thinking I'll keep him until he gets back now and bring in Shaw for Lower and Matera/Krakouer for Sylvia this week.  That will leave me with 6 trades for the year and a pretty strong team.

mikeg12

Any news on Adcock yet anyone?  Injury updates?

Ziplock

I *believe* he's due back not this week, but the next.

I'm not sure though.

Bluke

Was a two week injury according the Brisbane website last week. So I'd expect him back not this week but next.

Hold IMO.

Ziplock

^ I've carried him through the eliminator, not going to drop him now :P