Krakouer --> Premium?

Started by pikla, June 24, 2009, 01:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pikla

Time to trade in Krak head for a premium, had Stevie Johnson last year and he was so bloody frustrating I swore I would never pick him up again so that rules him out, and I just cant bring myself to jumping on JB like everyone else after just 2 good performances considering the rest of his season.

So I narrowed the choice to 2... Chappy or Neon Leon.

Chapman is 30k cheaper but injury prone and Davis has had an awesome year but can he keep it up?

Considering this has been one of the worst seasons for injuries that I can remember am thinking about spending that little bit more and trade for Davis for his duribility.

What do you guys reckon?

Prospector_1

I feel you man. J. Brown is definitely the most tempting, but Chappy has his points. SJ seems to have been better this year than last, but I'm wary for the same reasons as you. Leon is a pie, so ...

I'm wondering Chappy or Brown, but it's really the same problem - where are the premium forwards, once you go past Roo, Pav and ROK?

Boomer's back soon - might be a rare time to trade in someone I traded out. I started with him in the mids - maybe he'll come back up forward?

pikla

Yeah Thinking about trading Ziebell to Boomer in a few weeks also depending on his form. Already got Roo and Pav, but missed the boat with ROK.

poobags

krak 2 boomer
gotta be done soon but when?
gotta watch the be's and make the right decision....

SimonOz

Poo & Prospector - Boomer - watch him 2-3 weeks mininum - that big fat ZERO has to run thru.......if he averages mid 70's over the next 3 weeks, he'll be sub 350k

nas

Does Didak come into the equation at all

SimonOz

Hey naste - thats who i upgraded Krak to a couple of weeks ago - it was either him or JBrown.....I know Dids has had 2-3 big weeks so I timed it well....but he is a risky bugger.

Hawks_1976

Daivis has a pretty high BE ( about 140? ) this week but having said that, the are playing Freo so he could get it!

Can't see why J.Brown or Stevie J are not options.

Stevie J especially, who is going to keep getting premium supply of footy down forward and can pinch hit in the midfield as well.

Akermanis has bottomed out to 391k averaging 88 and is great value as a 6/7th forward if you want to spend your money on upgrades elsewhere.