Pendlebury10

so how did everyone go this week? :)

i got 2202. very happy.

Who were you duds and guns?

Fenno

Pendlebury10

Quote from: Fenno on June 26, 2011, 10:10:15 PM
wrong section
what section do i put it in? im new to this btw.

matt1985

wrong section

Ya it is, but anyways I scored 2118

My duds: Didak, Stevie J, Shaw and Mzungu late withdrawl!

Guns: Mitchell, captain Boyd!, Murphy, Enright, Suckling and a few others!

Put it in the dream team section. It's on the page where you can select "rate my team" etc.

Pendlebury10

Duds: Didak, SHaw, Higgins, Poo.

Guns: Boyd as captain, Pav, Smithy, Gaz, Swan and few others.

Fenno

Quote from: Pendlebury10 on June 26, 2011, 10:13:22 PM
wrong section
what section do i put it in? im new to this btw.
Just put it under the Dream team banner. Don't worry about putting it in an specific section.

Ziplock

yeah, no huge biggie though. I think there's a topic about progressive rd 14 scores this should have gone in :) 

LaHug

And each week we have a DTer of the round thread in the Dream Team board.

Fireballz

Why does it matter what section its in? Who cares! If you wanna answer the question then answer it. If prospector wants to move it then he'll move it.

I got 2012 which was a bit of a downer but I was playing a dud in my league so still got a huge win.
Mzungu was a dud coz he got me a zero, also rioli, sandi and sylvia let me down.
Capt boyd lights up my life, i bought in suckling which was a risk 2 weeks out from the bye but i wanted to make up some percentage ground so that pleased me, as did my main man shane "randy" savage taking care of business again! The pavlova also pleased me.  ;D

LaHug

Quote from: Fireballz on June 27, 2011, 12:19:46 AM
Why does it matter what section its in? Who cares! If you wanna answer the question then answer it. If prospector wants to move it then he'll move it.

I got 2012 which was a bit of a downer but I was playing a dud in my league so still got a huge win.
Mzungu was a dud coz he got me a zero, also rioli, sandi and sylvia let me down.
Capt boyd lights up my life, i bought in suckling which was a risk 2 weeks out from the bye but i wanted to make up some percentage ground so that pleased me, as did my main man shane "randy" savage taking care of business again! The pavlova also pleased me.  ;D
Pros was deactivated by m0nty...

Fireballz

Quote from: LaHug on June 27, 2011, 12:20:58 AM
Pros was deactivated by m0nty...
Then here the thread will stay  ;)