Im "C"ing Swanny !

Started by chaosAD, June 24, 2011, 07:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

He will chop im putting faith in the DTer on the century !

thanme

All the best. I can't bring myself to do it until he's proven himself :P

Davoo

Im not! boyd or murphy for me! i think i might go with boyd against GC. i dont know why i cant put the C on murphy any week. he's playing good but worried about him having a 60 score if i did.

glynman90

Gotta go Boydy...who knows how Swan will go after missing 2 and playing average before that.

Best of luck though mate.

Ziplock

Quote from: chaosAD on June 24, 2011, 07:15:38 PM
He will chop im putting faith in the DTer on the century !

Ballsy move. I wouldn't touch him for captaincy returning from injury considering his form before.

chaosAD

What a freak, the DTer of the century!

AlexIsOnFire

Great call, but I went Boyd... but I'm glad I kept him, for all those that traded the master Swan, poor DT'ing.....

Problems

Quote from: AlexIsOnFire on June 26, 2011, 10:55:51 AM
Great call, but I went Boyd... but I'm glad I kept him, for all those that traded the master Swan, poor DT'ing.....
+1

Holz

Quote from: AlexIsOnFire on June 26, 2011, 10:55:51 AM

depends when you made the trade if you moved him out when he got his first 80 for gaz as some poeple did than it ewas a brillant move probably made 50+k and simply bring in swan next week with no byes and no missed games at a much cheaper prize. Saying that i kept him and even though it casued huge problems im happy i have him now.

ImSoHood

if you traded swan you're a dud i don't care if you traded for gaj or not. alot better ways to spend your trades ... i'm even sighing relief going sandi -> vardy , bewick -> gaj 4 weeks ago; which paid off tho i can admit wasn't a wise trade. i can't hear any argument advocating trading out swan at all.

LaHug

Bringing him in this week. YAYZOR!