barlow is out

Started by LF, June 24, 2011, 05:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

crap. Mzungu out... Should I play callinan, lynch or prestia in his place... so many decisions :'(

Botak

Well the question is where's Ralphey getting HIS info from? I acknowledge you have to trust the Fourth Estate at some point, but still...

I haven't actually seen or heard any demi-official source yet.....

Boost, that source is the one people are contesting as dodgy.

LF

i`ve got howe on in dt but got to pick between callinan and dixon in sc.

boost

I don't know if it's legit. Just sharing it with others incase.

Risk it or not?

Fenno

Well im going to keep Mzungu on the field and just name a fwd emg. Just hope the information is wrong

Botak

Yeah I hear ya mate, I know you're just doing the rightey ;)

Dunno bud. No real risk/choice for me, with Buddy out. I either have Mzungu play, or Richardson as an Emergency will pick up the slack, assuming he's not a sub, which he may well be...

boost

Yeah, I am leaving him on the field with Richardson as emergency.

Ziplock

Quote from: Fenno on June 24, 2011, 08:02:00 PM
Well im going to keep Mzungu on the field and just name a fwd emg. Just hope the information is wrong

same here. I have lynch as my emergency though, fingers crossed.

BillyPil

Quote from: Fenno on June 24, 2011, 07:57:17 PM
Quote from: BillyPil on June 24, 2011, 07:54:04 PM
Quote from: Fenno on June 24, 2011, 07:41:05 PM
Stop talking crap buddy. If your going to just make up stuff piss off and don't return.

Perhaps do some research before flying off the handle next time, big man   ;)
Dude I said sorry. Just used to all the crap that is said around here.

My bad. Poor timing there, I hadn't seen your reply before I posted my sarky response. Bloody hell it's a stressful time just before lockout isn't it?

Botak

30 mins to go lads, I gotta leave work to go home :) But I reckon Mzungu will play.... :)

LaHug

I'll leave him on the field, but should I have Bewick or Richardson as his emergency (by DPP)?

Andrew

Quote from: LaHug on June 24, 2011, 08:29:07 PM
I'll leave him on the field, but should I have Bewick or Richardson as his emergency (by DPP)?

Bewick, Richo sure to be sub.