Unique ruck?

Started by Rated_RKO, June 24, 2011, 02:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rated_RKO

I know most people reading this will say its a stupid idea and not worth it
but anyway
Ruck Combination is Cox, Sandilands, ZSmith, McCauley

was thinking of trading Smith > Kreuzer

This would give PREMIUM coverage for when cox and sandilands have a bye, and also could win matches in the finals especially if the giant man hurts his toe again...or if  the big cox goes soft late in the year

Zac Smith = $312,500 (might get rested again towards end of year, Round 14 , has had 2 byes and still needed a rest)
Matthew Kreuzer = $316,200 (BE is 53, so he should go up after this week)

Chelskiman

Save your trade and keep Smith.  He's been rested and has no more byes left, so he can cover both Cox and Sandi.

Problems

Really you'd only be using Kruezer twice - for each of their byes wouldn't you? So I dunno

Have you finished your fwd line yet? If not and you really want Zac out, why don't you do Smith>Jippett and pocket $$, then get Petrie into the fwds, let him ton it up over there week in week out and sub him into the rucks when needed?

And if ya have finished your fwd line well.. he's premo cover then  ;D

Broughton48

Quote from: Problems on June 24, 2011, 03:10:20 PM
Really you'd only be using Kruezer twice - for each of their byes wouldn't you? So I dunno

Have you finished your fwd line yet? If not and you really want Zac out, why don't you do Smith>Jippett and pocket $$, then get Petrie into the fwds, let him ton it up over there week in week out and sub him into the rucks when needed?

And if ya have finished your fwd line well.. he's premo cover then  ;D

+1

Ziplock

or... you could just keep smith who's averaging close to a premium ruck level anyway...

Rated_RKO

okay, i'll fix my 7th forward instead then

Darling to Sylvia or Rioli or Goodes ? Only have $357,600 to spend, so cant get Fyfe or O'Keefe or Petrie
and i dont want to downgrade anyone.

Chelskiman

Darling to Sylvia is the way I'd be going.